Covenant College

« See more reviews of Covenant College

One who seeks to gain an education founded on Jesus Christ, guided by fellow Christian teachers, and supported by brothers and sisters who care to see spiritual as well as academic growth and discovery of purpose. Covenant is a place to prepare for all aspects of life centered around Christ to the glory of God.

The kind of person who wants to grow and change. A person who is excited to follow God's plan for their lives and believes that Covenant is a step along that path. Someone who wants to be involved and get to know people. Someone who is ready to invest in other people's lives and is willing to be invested in.

A Christian first and foremost. A person who can can handle this school academically and socailly. A person who is willing to serve adn someone who can handle the contract that is given to us once accepted.

This person must have a solid foundation in their faith and must be willing to work hard for thier grades.

Someone who is interested in being academically challenged, and has a deep love for Christ.

Some one who is friendly, ready to learn and integrate their faith and their dicispline.

A person who is comitted to a quality education from a well-respected school.

The kind who can tolerate the opinions and behaviors of other people.