Covenant College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Covenant College

Bethany

I have loved Covenant from the moment I first stepped foot on campus. I have learned so much about the Lord, my life, and the relationships all around me. This is not just a school, it is a family; a tight knit community that loves and worships God in all we do. You will be invited by your professor to dinner at their house and you will have a great time. You will develop lasting friendships and support systems that will last for the rest of your life. Not only will this college provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in your career, it will create in you a passion for pursuing Christ in every area of life.

Esther

It feels like a place you can develop worthwhile community and friends. The people there are one of the best parts about it. The professors are fully invested in their students, and are always willing to help you succeed. Overall, I would say the only thing Covenant lacks is good food, but that is a price I am more than willing to pay for the quality of education and community.

Lindsey

I surely CAN say something about Covenant College. I attended Covenant for 4 years and worked there part-time for a fifth. Covenant is a very unique and wonderful place. I never thought I'd write those words, but hindsight is 20-20. The College is a very positive environment- not perfect by a long shot, but so much healthier spiritually and emotionally than many universities these days. The sense of community is very strong and faculty are quite invested in their students' lives, education, and well-being. Opportunities may be more limited than at other, bigger schools, but it all comes down to priorities. I am thankful that I was able to grow socially, intellectually, and spiritually in such a community.

John

Covenant College was truly a great place to be. The community is great and when you first get signed up for housing, you get put into a place that has similar interests. The housing options are decent. There was a struggle trying to get Wi-Fi connectivity where I was living. The food is okay, just don't be expecting a lot out of it. The academic curriculum is tough here. By going here, you will come out with a stronger theological base. Another thing would be if you need help with your classes, there are tons of resources that can help you. Be sure to use them! Overall, I really enjoyed it here, and I would advise people to go here if you get the chance. It is a really unique experience.

Meredith

Covenant was an excellent school for me and I honestly enjoyed every minute of my time there. The community is tight-knit and welcoming, the teachers are friendly and invest in their students, and the academics are challenging and engaging. I would recommend Covenant to anyone looking to enhance their relationship with Christ and receive an excellent education in a Gospel-minded community of believers.

JC

The most unique quality about Covenant college is it's location. It sits in a mountainous area and borders two states. The campus buildings is easily accessible, the tree lined path makes surroundings very peaceful and supportive to the academic mindset.

Briana

It is a beautiful campus with a gorgeous view of Chattanooga. There are many tourists attractions nearby that give students a chance to explore and experience the culture at the college and the surrounding city. There is also a wide variety of students. Those students interact with each other and other staff daily. It has an amazing atmosphere and is a wonderful college to attend.