Chicago, IL
Coyne College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Coyne College

Joshua

Coyne College is an alright school. They have a uniform policy and I really wish they didn't have one because I'd like to wear shorts inside instead of wearing jeans. The way the academic course runs is a little weird because we were doing so well in terms of taking classes that actually matter, but then they hit us with those gen eds and I don't think those pertain to my area of study.

LESTER

I like it, the teachers are very hands on and direct teaching. The teachers make sure you understand what you are reading and doing. The lesson plan and study are presented in a way of understanding what the class is about and what to look forward to.

Nick
Stay clear!

Stay clear!

This school is super easy and very dumbed down. After graduating, I went to work for one of my teachers. I was suspended for refusing to put a ladder on top of a scissor lift outside in the wind and rain. I took this opportunity to quit as I didn't want to work for someone who doesn't value my safety. 6 months later, I am still waiting for a month's worth of pay. My teacher won't return my calls and the school continues to let him take advantage of students. They are all a bunch of unethical crooks who just want your money. Go somewhere else if you value your time and safety.

Verris

If I had such an opportunity, I would tell myself to re-evaluate my outlook on life. Do what you feel is right for you and not what is expected of you. I would also encourage myself to read even more than I currently did, because most knowledge learned is not gained from being in a classroom, and to keep an open mind of everything that surrounds you. Make myself understand that everything in this world is connected, one way or another, and to take the time to realize who your true friends are. Equally as important, I would teach myself how not to focus on material items and walk your own path, keeping your strays to a minimum. Appreciate the beauty, that is nature, surrounding you. Alter your diet. Write down your most abstract thoughts and strongest dreams. But, most importantly, let your goal in this life be one of knowledge, self-discovery, and inner peace.

• $0

Coyne College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.