Yucaipa, CA
Crafton Hills College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Crafton Hills College

Crafton Hills college is a good place to tart college. If you don't know what major your plan to pursue than this is a good place to start figuring it out and start on your general education while doing so. Even without financial aid, Crafton Hills College is a relatively cheep school. Most people i know that attend at this school receive financial aid every semester. Some students are even eligible to get both classes and books paid for depending on financial status in the home. However, I do not recommend staying here more than necessary since most jobs need more than an associates degree or certificate to get hired; which is all Crafton offers since it's a community college.

Vianny

Crafton Hills is a beautiful campus with beautiful people. Buildings are always full of students and faculty sharing stories and reminiscing. My favorite building resembles an Aztec design through its stone, temple-like staircase embedded with vines and antiquity. It’s peaceful spot to observe and become inspired. My school is built on a paradise hill and it is a wonderful and empowering place to be. I found myself here, surrounded by the mountains and trees and everything I love in nature.

Katelyn

I love this school! It is a great place to begin your education career, especially right after high school and those who wish to better their current careers. The staff is amazing, they are always willing to help in any way they can. The student community is a great one we all care for each other and help where we can. The grounds of the school are kept in great shape, and the buildings are amazing. Anyone looking to go should you will not regret it.

Rahwa

I love it! it is such a quiet campus and nature filled so you feel very relaxed and stress-free! The Professors are very kind and are willing to help you outside of class to make sure you get the help that you need. There are a variety of clubs and the people are very friendly. The expenses are not too pricey.

lena

Great school to attend. Staff is friendly and funny. The dynamic of the campus is in the hills and is currently expanding as well as getting a face lift. Sports is not a big thing but is known for one of the best school for the Fire Dept. The professors are easy to reach even with the chaos of constructions on campus. The cons of the campus is Parking. This campus needs a parking structure.

Adam

They have some good people who work their but the educational loops that are needed to navigate the system are too much. They have modern buildings that gorgeous and I think they will be renovating the other half of the school in the upcoming years. The parking is good for the amount of cars that are their, only time I wasn't able to find a spot was when I was already late for classes.

Lindsey

Crafton Hills College is unique in its location, its professors, and its clubs. The location is close to my home, and that is very important to me, since driving can be expensive. Also, every professor I have had has an extensive knowledge of the subject, and they offer great resources if you want to learn more. Finally, the clubs help strenghen our social relationships with our peers, and the Psychology club helps us students present research at academic conferences.

Listen, here's something you need to know. It's ok to be social, it's ok to slack sometimes, don't change those things. Everything you did was for a reason, and it brought you here. But PLEASE, pay attention to scholarship deadlines! I am currently filling out a scholarship that was due 3 months ago...but you know what? I'm going to do it anyways. Even if I do not get selected, there were some questions about my school that could be important to the furthering of the quality of the school. Like I said though, don't miss out on an opportunity due to negligence.

The most frustrating thing about Crafton is the lack of listening to the students and facilty from the administration. There have been many times that things have been put to vote, voted against, and the administration did it anyways. That does not help unite the students and faculty, and it makes us feel like we can't make a difference.

jonathan

This as mostly an affordable college for those in pursuit of vocational careers or general education prerequisites.

You won't ever know exactly what you'll be doing five, ten, or even just a few months from now, so don't overthink it. There are so many options and repercussions for those options that you'll never be able to plan perfectly, choose perfectly, or prepare for perfectly. Enjoy the variety, but don't assume that there will always be those opportunities to reapproach later. I know you won't know what you want to do until you do it, but don't think that means you're wasting your time. You can't maintain the perspective that things just happen to you, so instead, make yourself happen to the world, and take proactive control over your life by staying conscious in the moment, and developing a never-ending thirst for new knowledge and experiences. It will grow you in ways you will learn to appreciate over time.

I don't brag so much as say that the good experiences are rare when it comes to administrative issues. The school may be affordable, but it tends to make up for that positive side with crippling inefficiency and a lack of funding for support systems. The teachers are underpaid and relatively unavailable outside of class time, and one really needs to advocate for themselves in order to get their needs met in both the classroom and on campus.

Charles

Honestly, my concern to myself and the way i lived my life in the past would be more of the path i chose. Education is huge and a must I would say to myself, but my aim in life is what matters. I ended up making several mistakes, which i take no regret in, because i see Gods mercy played out in my life through those mistakes. Education was the last thing on my mind. Living a life of partying, I soon would found myself in several rehabs, jail, and a life of sorrow. One might look at such a person and say, "you will never make it". I'm here to say that by the grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my whole life has been changed. My aim in life is to please my Father and give Him the glory, therefore, my motives have changed. I now see education as a way of life. To follow my Father's footsteps, and if school is where He wants me, there i am! Therefore, the words i would display to my old self would be...THERE IS HOPE!

Luu

If I was able to go back to high school and talk to myself, I would tell myself high school is way too easy to fail even one class, and forget about the high school parties wait till you're in college the party is alot better. Only if you had good grades in high school

I usually tell my friends how easy my teachers are and how much I learn from them. The teachers here is great, not too much work but u are guaranteed to learn everything you're supposed to.

One of the most frustrating thing about my school is that the classes are always full. Every class have around 70-80 students because of the budget cut in California.

Crafton Hills College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.