Crafton Hills College Top Questions

Lindsey

The most frustrating thing about Crafton is the lack of listening to the students and facilty from the administration. There have been many times that things have been put to vote, voted against, and the administration did it anyways. That does not help unite the students and faculty, and it makes us feel like we can't make a difference.

Luu

One of the most frustrating thing about my school is that the classes are always full. Every class have around 70-80 students because of the budget cut in California.

Rebecca

The parking situation. It is hard to find a parking space. You have to show up 45 minutes early to find a parking space. The other frustrating thing is not enough available class times. There may be only one section of the class offered a semester and it conflicts with the times that other classes you need that only have one section offered also.

Stevi

The most frustrating thing about Crafton is the parking. Parking is so bad that we sell bumper stickers that say something along the lines of 'if I'm late tell my professor that I'm looking for a parking spot.' You truly have to be agressive if you wish to aquire a decent parking spot, and you have to be willing to be very early for class.