Victory University

« See more reviews of Victory University

I wish I had know that the administrative staff would be so helpful. The demand to learn is great, but this is why I am attending. The professors are very helpful, and you have a chose of online or campus courses. I am previous military and they give perks for that. The student center is very helpful in checking your assignment before you have to turn them in to your professor. Here at Victory, you have the victory!

I wish I had known that some classes aren't offered every semester as a traditional day class. I also wish I had been informed that campus housing used to be apartments, then the school bought them out- I also wish I had known the condition they were in. I also wish I had known that some classes are only offered in an accelerated, night class format.

It was not anything that I was not informed about before I attended. I attended workhops and open houses to receive information about the school before I had plans on attending. Everything I was informed met my expectations.

What I wished I had known before attending this school is it's prescence before I wasted a lot of time and money going to other schools.

I wish I have known about the abundant amount of scholarships available for freshman students.

I wished i would have knowen about this school earlier like right out of high school.

nothing