Saint Bonifacius, MN

Crown College

« See more reviews of Crown College

My connections with my classmates has been online through their Adult Accelerated Learning Program. We communicate through discusion questions, online groups and chat rooms. We all seem to share a desire to work in ministry and serve the Lord by helping others. We help each other by expressing our view points which in turn keeps us open-minded to other opinions. I have been in online courses before and have gotten the impression that the students were online because they couldn't get accepted anywhere else. So far, my Crown classmates seem educated and eager to learn.

Most are pretty cheerful and hardworking students. They take their school work seriously and are driven but are always up for some fun. There is a willingness for new experiences throughout the school. The thing I most appreciate is the genuiness of the people at this school.

My classmates are students who love God and show what true, genuine love feels like. The classmates are more like extended family members, we are all so close and have so much fun hanging out and loving God.

My classmates are compassionate, understanding, loving, fun, energetic, passionate, amazing, dedicated, determined, focused and motivated to succeed and make a difference in our world!

They are friendly, religious, Christ-centered, and outgoing. No LGBT on campus. We have a unique and awesome group of international students which I am proud to be a part of.

Students at Crown love Christ. It's my first experience being surrounded by genuine believers , which has brought me to closer relationship to Christ.

My classmates are generally bright, want to learn, and have a strong desire to make a difference in the world.