Saint Bonifacius, MN

Crown College

« See more reviews of Crown College

The welcoming community is very encouraging. The Christian environment is really encouraging and helpful. The professors really care about how the students are doing spritually and academically. It seems like there is no student who is overlooked. Since it is a small school, we also get a lot of one on one attention for the students which is very helpful, especially if students are struggling.

The best thing about Crown College is being able to be in an atmosphere where you are safe. Where your view are challenged, but when you need guidance there's always someone there to guide you. It's a place where you can be safe to express yourself and your views and not get attacked.

What I consider the best thing about my school is the spirituality there. One can grow so much spiritually whether it is from the courses or from the professors. Professors and other staff and students are willing to help and answer questions that we may have.

The best thing about Crown College is the fact that the professors actually take an interest in the students and their passions. It is easy to relate to at least one professor (probably more) about what you want to achieve in this world.

The community. I've never, in my life, had friends this close. The community has helped me grow so much as a person. There is something incredibly amazing about living in a community of strong christians.

The best thing about Crown is that the faculty seem to truly care about what each student gets from their educational experience.

The Community here at Crown in amazing. The professors, staff, and students are helpful and loving.

Home schooling made learing one on one easy