Crown College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Crown College

alyssa

I really love Crown College. It has a small enough on-campus attendance that I can get one-on-one help from my professors when needed, and can work in small study groups for tests and projects. I am very glad that this is where I chose to spend 4 years of my life. It is very expensive though, so I need to get a scholarships(s).

Crown is an excellent place to grow academically, socially, and spiritually. I came to Crown expecting to be just another student, but the professors and other faculty and staff have taken me in as a part of their family, and it is one of the main reasons I continue to return each semester. I have also found friends from all over the world, which is something that I find very important in campus life. Though the food could be better on the weekends, Sodexo does their best to serve us food that we will appreciate with the facilities and budget they have. Overall, Crown has become my home and I would not trade my experience here for anything in the world.

Lexi

Crown College is set on a beautiful property with lake, ponds, tress, rolling hills, and a big disc golf course. There is a pretty new football field. The class sizes are small, everyone is helpful and friendly. It is a Christian school and chapel is mandatory.

I love Crown College! The academics and community here are high quality. The professors really care about the students and their relationships with Jesus. I wish there were more campus activities and ways to get involved, but other than that the college is perfect!

Emma

Crown is the greatest college on earth. It is a place for community among students. We live together, learn together, and grow together. This place is much more like a family than a school. The professors are devoted to student success, and bend over backwards to make sure their students have every opportunity to succeed. I would never want to attend another school.

Kelly

Love it

It was a joke of a college. Applicants did not even need to take the ACT or the SAT to be accepted. The teachers are insufficient, the student body is constantly putting up a façade, and the academics are not equal to the price of admission. I would, however, encourage taking the 1 year Bible degree and/or the TESOL degree if one were to choose to go there.

Makayla

I was a PSEO student threw crown however, all my work was online. Often I would run into issues with professors and other times they would be great. There was an incident where I had been accused of plagiarism for incorrectly sourcing something. Due to being a college and high school student, it was honestly a simple mistake blown way out of proportion. Though I have learned the correct way to source that specific type now.

Logan

Crown College is an amazing college that allows students to grow in their faith while also challenging themselves in the classroom. Crown gives students many opportunities to serve in the local communities and around the world. Crown does an exceptional job at having students do a full semester internship to give the student an opportunity to see their field of study at work. Crown has countless connections around the country and world for opportunities for students to further the Kingdom of God. Crown's professors make relationships with their students their number one priority. Crown College lives by their motto of "Called to Serve. Prepared to Lead."