Houston, TX
Culinary Institute Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Culinary Institute Inc

It a great school. I am more then happy attending this School. Some of the best chefs teach at this school, and they truly care, they want to make you better in the kitchen. The school provide it's students with plenty of opportunities too pass, to learn, and to prepare yourself for a future job. They provide oppurtities to work in the school four restaurant, help out chef on the weekend for when they teach the public, and the school have life long job placement. The owners of the school are always on campus and are their to listen to the students. The atmosphere at the school is supportive and kind. I am more then happy with this school.

Paola

So far I have enjoyed my school life. I look forward to everyday and enjoy going to school to learn. I would definitely recommend this school to those who hope to pursue a career in the Culinary Arts field. The school has appropriate sized classrooms and you are able to have access to your teachers.

Trevor

It's not in the same class as Le Cordon Bleu or any of the super well known Culinary schools, but other than that, it's a pretty good school. The flexible hours are a godsend for people who work during the day. Professors are very knowledgeable and love to teach what they know.

Ryan

As a current student I’m amazed at the level of professionalism there is to be found while even just talking to the administrators. The professors are always available. In fact I emailed one of professors on a holiday and she responded to me within about 15-20 minutes. I was already terrified by college thinking it was going to be awful and yet my school has paved the way through me to help me better realize that this is not always the case. I’m always excited about going to school and look forward to every class!

izaiah

what can I say about my school? other than that I love the culinary institute, so much food and joy, i'm actually about to graduate, and it has been a great and happy from from start to finish. I am proud that i'm going to be saying that culinary institute Lenore is my alma mater.

katie

culinary institute lenotre in houston is a good school to go to. They help you get a job after graduating.

Rebecca

Lenotre is a very good school. I recommend this College to everyone due to the passion and interest that every instructor and employee has. Their scholarship program is amazing and have many caring individuals that want you to succeed. The only downpart is that there isnt much spirit or cummunity. I do see the school trying to improve in that area which is great.

Bryan

The Culinary Institute Inc is a great place for young and aspiring chefs who want to learn more and become more skillful in their craft. The small size classes allow the teachers to interact and help their students more efficiently. Plus, the great food!

Culinary Institute Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.