Culinary Institute of America Top Questions

madeleine

My school is known for culinary and pastry arts.

Margot Greenwald

Teaching students to perform well in culinary/pastry arts as well as in the hospitality industry.

DAVID

The Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park is best known for educating the greatest chefs in the United States through their Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry Arts Associate's and Bachelor's degree programs.

Great food.

JONG

Our school is best known for our prestige and excellence in our field. The Culinary Institute of America produces the forefront leaders of the restaurant industry.

Durosola

The CIA is best known for it's reputation as the best Culinary College in the country. The school is also known for its 39,000+ alumni, including celebrity chefs like, Cat Cora, Michael Symon, Rocco DiSpirito, Roy Yamaguchi, and Grant Achatz. Those were my deciding factors!

joon

My school is best known for culinary arts and baking pastry.

Chelsea

My school is best known for being "The World's Premier Culinary College".

Jasmine

The Culinary Institute of America is best known for its reputation of its graduates, who are in high demand for some of the best careers in the hospitality industry.

khalil

The Culinary Institue of America is best known for the brilliant and talented Chefs that it produces.

karen

My school is known for having successful and respected graduates. It is also known for being very challenging and intense. The classes take up all your time at the school, and you need to be very dedicated to do well at the CIA. It is also known for weeding out the good, dedicated people, from the students who are just trying to pass. It's a difficult school.

Leo

My school is best know for producing one of the best chefs in the world and one of the best chefs of the future.

Justin

My school that I am attending is The Culinary Institute Of America. The Culinary Institute OF America said a famous quote that I look up to every time I am in the kitchen. "We Speak food". My school is know for many top Executives chef that has made it to the top, and has also became certified Executive chefs and also become Master Chefs. My school also has a externship program where we can travel to any part of the world to work at one of the best restaurant .

Curtis

The most renowned quality fo the school is in the name: Culinary. The Culinary Institute of America excells in every category of higher learning one would expect from a grand-scale culinary school. Everything from providing excellent fundamentals to allowing/encouraging students to embrace individuality through research and experience, The CIA backs up it's promise in providing the world with the best of the best in the culinary world.

Best culinary school in the country for sure.

Jenna

Preparing us to be the best and work for the best.

Timothy

Culinary Arts & Baking and Pastry