Vineland, NJ

Cumberland County College

Not Bad for a Community College

The college really isn't too bad. The surrounding area isn't the greatest. .. more

If I could go back in time to my senior year of high school, I would have t .. more

One of the biggest things was that i was not used to having to do everythin .. more

I find what's unique about Cumberland County College is that it is a two ye .. more

If I were a high school senior, I would have a lot to tell myself about the .. more

If I could go back in time to my senior year in high school i would probabl .. more

Diversity in the student body. more

my school mates are unique. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.