CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College Top Questions

Jorge

I brag to my friends about how my school is in Tribeca, and that i have the honor to see the world trade center evry day i go to class. The neighborhood is filled with culture, and my school is very diverse. It has many programs, and students are respectful and helpful. Its not a large college, but it has a lot to offer.

I have nothing to brag about BMCC.

Tramaine

As a result of being fgocus on my career goals I barely have time to socialize with my friends and tell them about anything that goes on in my school. For the most part, whenever I do socialize with them all we talk about are things that goes on in each of our lives along with our career and personal plans for the future. As to what we are going to do next and how we are going to go about making things happen in a timely manner.

Emmanuel

My school is diverse. Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY goes to BMCC. Alot of people from all sorts of backgrounds and nationalities keeps everybody talking with each other. Its the perfect place to learn about people from the other cultural backgrounds and countries.