CUNY Bronx Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for CUNY Bronx Community College

Iris

BCC is not bad academically. The campus is beautiful. Although, I think they should let advisors let the students know things that can benefit us financially. In the financial office there should be nicer people to help because it's very stressful for us already.

MD Zahirul

Great Community College

Joanmaris

Very friendly and welcoming environment. Most professors will make themselves available to students as means of ensuring their success in their classes.

LC

N/A

Mykel

Bronx community college can be really quiet which makes it easy to study outside. The teachers always answer any questions such as where to get your textbooks and how they like their home works to be done. As long as you stay diligent and ask questions the second you are confused you will easily pass your courses and breeze by.

Alisha

its a nice campus there's nice people the atmosphere is really nice everything is just nice. I really like the library its a cool safe space and I've found myself in there for most of the time that I have classes and even on the days where I don't have classes im just wondering the campus ans getting to know everything better and looking for more activities to enter.

Mia

BCC has a very inviting atmosphere. I've been going here for a year and I love it, the only problem I have is when it's advisement time ; that's when things get a little hectic. I love the school spirit that a lot of folks have, you get to meet amazing new people and the clubs are diverse and very fun.

Joseph

It’s a challenging school. But you’ll get through it form doing your work having tournaments own free time. And balancing life in general. The proffers are kind and helpful you just need to raise your hand and ask for help. You’ll find at least 1 or 2 friends it’s not hard. Just push through it and study hard.

Karen

Bronx CC has been a great platform to choose my major, and discover what I am passionate about. The opportunity to growth and think about my future goals. I had the opportunity to have an amazing adviser and professors who became my mentors. I had the opportunity to be involve in clubs, work and apply to programs outside the campus to improve my leadership skills and many mores.

Abigail

Bronx community is a very nice school. There are a lot of friendly people, a lot of activities and facilities that can help you succeed. Most of the professors are friendly. The food is kind of expensive but some are tasty. There are a lot of clubs you can get into. The campus is exceptionally beautiful in the spring, fall and summer. There's good security on campus too and we have a shuttle bus to drop students off at the train stations in the evening.

Jeffrey

Bronx Community College is just awesome. There are many opportunities for ambitious students. I used to be an student athlete, and I can confirm that they really care about sports and their athletes in general. I love BCC and I encourage friends to attend this collage.

Iris

It is ok. It needs improvement but its not bad. It would be great if they had more clubs and the application process to open one is easier. Also, if there were more academic opportunities to help students financially. Lastly, they should have places where one person can study alone quietly.

Cindy

When I first started attending Bronx Community College it was so unorganized. But now the College has grown and the campus is cleaner and have better faculty. What needs to improve is the counselors. I’m glad I was able to learn and achieve more in Bronx Community College.

Mildrian

It's an overall decent Community College. The campus is pretty, the location is okay. Doesn't really matter since you spend most of your time inside the school. The professors are friendly enough, at least the ones I've had. Students ages vary, mixed people from all over the area.

Mariana

Bronx Community College is wonderful for students and they are great working with diversity. This college is a community school, so we are family. They principal objective is guide students to be successful. They provide many orientation where students how handle their goals.

Rashidatou

It the best school that does everything possible to help student get the education they deserve

Anya

This is a good school, when you just need your associates or a certificate degree. The people on campus are friendly and the professors are very professional and consistently relate to real life. The campus offers many groups to make friends and to gain contacts in ever major.

Priscilla

Good school which help students to learn and focus on their dreams. This school has thought me so many things in my life like how to manage stress , and other life matters. The teachers are always available and are ready to teach us and make learning more fun and lovely . I don’t regret been part of this noble institution

Joshua

This is a very busy college with some people act as they are, whether its generous or strict. They also have lots of effort to host organized activities. I want to say its not my personal best, but I think its a great campus for preparing people for their own future.

Roxie

Bronx Community has numerous of major, friendly professor and advisory. food on and off campus. Bcc provides tutoring, labs hours and safe environment. Every students has access to the library and research help. Plenty of books in the library rent for books for class.