CUNY City College Top Questions

Yves

Pretty calm school and relaxed, where all students get along well.

Kirsten

City College is an open fun and divers campus.

Connie

City College is the first college to be part of CUNY and has buildings that looks like it could belong in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Jamie

Some buildings look like Hogwarts from Harry Potter! These buildings are the older ones, built when the campus was just beginning. The newer buildings have more mordern, but still interesting architecture. There are many buildings for different areas/major concentration. The CCNY campus is quite large.

TRACY

CUNY WAS AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL. I WENT AT NIGHT AND WEEKENDS AND WORKED FULL TIME DURING THE DAY. THE PROFESSORS WERE OF EXCELLENT CALIBER AND THE CURRICULUM WAS SECOND TO NONE. THE COUNCELORS WERE ALL VERY VERY HELPFUL AND TOOK TIME WITH EACH STUDENT.

Monica

The school has an amazing sense of diversity and the campus community can help you only if you choose to seek it.

Shari

CCNY is the place where one discovers themselves, create memorable bonds with people from all over the world, and a place of intellectual enlightenment for those who seek it.

Adolfo

City College is the institution of culture.

Errol

The City College of New York is a striving academic community which prioritizes on career-based activities, research opportunities, and social events.

City College is a place to get a great education, meet the most diverse and amazing people, as well as involve yourself in things you've only dreamed of doing.

April

My school is very big with not a lot of diversity however, it makes up for that with its rigorous academic program.

Timothy

My school is a hub for students who have distinguished themselves in community colleges in the CUNY system, as well as a quality four year college for incoming freshmen, and most importantly, my school has given me the opportunity, as a student who has had to start over a few times, to resume where I left off in an environment where a great education is affordable and accessible.

Keith

Three words to describe our school: big, exciting, and honorable

jeannette

this is not the best school i have attened.

Augustine

Sophie Davis is a family that supports me and puts faith in my success, which allows me to mature academically as a physician and socially as a person with morals and values for dealing with society.

Danielle

It is very diverse, representing all the different races of the world, and hosts several events throughout the semester to get students involved.

June

Very inviting and fun to be in especially when interating with other students but also serious at the same time.

It is a very diverse school that is mainly science focused.

Emirjeta

My school is a melting pot of immigrants.

alejandro

Interestingly, intelectual in a one on one kind of way.

Esthephany

City College is a great school where you can always interact with different cultures, excellent programs, and a place where you can develop more knowledge. I feel that this college gives the oppurtunity to succeed in the future. I'm very happy to be in this college.

Debbie

City Colllege is a diverse campus filled with many opportunities to experience something new.

Roberto

The best school out there for your moneys worth!

Jafar

The City College of New York is a very diverse and friedly environment where you are given the opportunity to reach the sky or the crust of the earth.

Angela

City College has a very pretty campus but it is a very large commuter school so you may no see your friends a lot.

Kit

Not enough full-time professors.