CUNY City College

« See more reviews of CUNY City College

My school is a hub for students who have distinguished themselves in community colleges in the CUNY system, as well as a quality four year college for incoming freshmen, and most importantly, my school has given me the opportunity, as a student who has had to start over a few times, to resume where I left off in an environment where a great education is affordable and accessible.

Some buildings look like Hogwarts from Harry Potter! These buildings are the older ones, built when the campus was just beginning. The newer buildings have more mordern, but still interesting architecture. There are many buildings for different areas/major concentration. The CCNY campus is quite large.

City College is a great school where you can always interact with different cultures, excellent programs, and a place where you can develop more knowledge. I feel that this college gives the oppurtunity to succeed in the future. I'm very happy to be in this college.

CUNY WAS AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL. I WENT AT NIGHT AND WEEKENDS AND WORKED FULL TIME DURING THE DAY. THE PROFESSORS WERE OF EXCELLENT CALIBER AND THE CURRICULUM WAS SECOND TO NONE. THE COUNCELORS WERE ALL VERY VERY HELPFUL AND TOOK TIME WITH EACH STUDENT.

Sophie Davis is a family that supports me and puts faith in my success, which allows me to mature academically as a physician and socially as a person with morals and values for dealing with society.

CCNY is the place where one discovers themselves, create memorable bonds with people from all over the world, and a place of intellectual enlightenment for those who seek it.

City College is a place to get a great education, meet the most diverse and amazing people, as well as involve yourself in things you've only dreamed of doing.

City College is the first college to be part of CUNY and has buildings that looks like it could belong in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The City College of New York is a striving academic community which prioritizes on career-based activities, research opportunities, and social events.

The City College of New York is a very diverse and friedly environment where you are given the opportunity to reach the sky or the crust of the earth.