CUNY City College

« See more reviews of CUNY City College

The teachers were very competent and made me feel eager to learn. They inculcated such love for knowledge in me and that stays with me until now. Whatever the course I took, they incorporated so many facets in it that I could have never anticipated . Furthermore, it was very affordable to minorities, which made all the difference for me. I also had the chance to be in the Day-Student Government and the Student for Cultural Exchange. I had the chance to participate in one of their trips right after graduation during which I visited Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Brazil.

I mostly brag about the opportunities that I was able to get while I was in college. I always advice upcoming students who hope to go to college to always make the most out of their own experience. The degree on its own will not be sufficient. Students should actively network, participate in internships, volunteer opporunities, and create long-terms goals for themselves.

The campus is really beautiful (at least from the outside). There is grass and tables and chairs to sit on and study. There are a lot of study rooms/spaces, and it's not hard to find quiet areas to study. The financial aid workers are really helpful from my experience.

I love my school because it is so culturally diverse and I am easily able to access subways and buses to various locations in NYC such as museums, research facilities, and am able to use scholarly resources online, in NYC, and in school with my school ID.

The internship opportunities; finding a good job over the summer because of my volunteer experience helped me able to afford to eat for the following semesters.

there are' nt many hot chicks but when your drunk they look a bit more good to look at. im sure they do the same for us guys because wow!

The music department, which I am a part of, and the architecture of the school buildings which is gothic and gorgeous.

I mostly brag about the fact that the teachers always threaten to fail one, but they rarely do.

My school has really low tuition and those in need of financial aid will get it.

the architecture and the people who graduated from my college.