CUNY City College Top Questions

latisha

I wish I knew more about the scholarship packages at this college before I came. I thought that they had many opportunities and various scholarships for students who were doing well, but they do not have that much variety of scholarships. Most of the scholarships are need-based, and not academic scholarships, which is what I need

sashan

Nothing.

Connie

I wish I had known that students aren't allowed to double major in engineering.

Avin

I wish I knew that the dorms were expensive because that is where most of my money is going.

Eboni

Size of the school.

Hoang

I wish I knew how to study better. I wish I knew which major I was going into.

Diniece

Available Scholarships

that my classes would not transer.

Tina

I wish i knew that college was't as strict as the high school teachers said they were to be.

ana

My college is good but i wish i knew i have to buy every single book for each class. in my earlier studying experiences i could go through with some old edition and used books. it seems that here professors ask for the newest edition of the very expensive books.i just hope it will be all worth it one day!

honest facts about the acceptance rates to medical school of all their students. What type of teacher-student relationship was i supposed to expect...does the teacher care at all that i pass? Also, that they have HORRIBLE advisors, who are looking to make sure the students spemds most of their time in CCNY so they get their money.

Lysondra

I wish I had known how to navigate in the halways of the main building.

Tarik

I wish i had known the courses that they did not offer before i went to my college.

I wish I knew how procedures to get tuition payed and how the administrative departments were divided up.

I wish I had known more about the introductory courses and how large they were. However, after 101 courses clases tend to be smaller.

Jenn

don't take orgo here! get an e-Permit and take organic chemistry at another cuny school!

adiuz

for preparation in writing .

Esthephany

More about the 7 years pre-med program and seek program in City College

Stephany

no cheerleading team

Cynthia

I wish I had know more about how to make the most of my electives by getting a minor in something.