CUNY Hunter College

« See more reviews of CUNY Hunter College

Very liberal arts-type, mostly a commuter school. Excellent for undecided majors or people who haven't decided on a specific field in their major, or competitive nursing students with an excellent social worker program for graduate students. The campus isn't very appealing in looks, but you will get quality education equal to that of a 40,000 dollar a semester school for only about 2,500-3,000 dollar a year semester. Most professors are good if not excellent, although rate my professor is a recommended tool to use.

My school is one of the best school in New York City. ALthough it is located in the center of the city, but the school atmosphere does not fade. There are a lot of students from different countries and cultures in this school or just in one class. The school itself provides enough equipments for students to learn, such as computer, wifi, library and also laboratories. The advisors will give their best to help students in deciding what courses to choose, no matter if the student doesn't speak english well.

Hunter College has many different programs and activities to choose from and has a welcoming atmosphere that immediately makes any newcomer feel comfortable and safe. Hunter college faculty provides the upmost learning experience and each member are happy to assist every student any way they can. You will not regret being apart of the Hunter community.

Hunter is full of diversity. it focuses on independence when it comes to academics. The professors are pretty intersting and the school does a pretty good job of communicating with its students considering that it is A: a city school and B: its large population of students.

Hunter College is one of the top schools in the CUNY system, offering a wide variety of degree programs and offering students a means to an affordable education with some of the most dedicated and intellectual professors available in the CUNY system.

Hunter College a great school. It has a very culturally and ethnically diverse poopulation. There are hundreds of facilities available to students. It has hundreds of clubs and is an all around wonderful school. I absolutely love it!

the location of the campus is great even though the campus isnt very big also it is very hard, professors expect a lot from students, overall its great there is a lot going on in school during the week.

Very artsy, very diverse, very liberal, 75% female population, relaxed atmosphere, plenty of study space, choose for yourself if you want to study hard and do well or just hang out outside.

Hunter College is an institution that facilitates the growth of students into well-rounded individuals, preparing them for the world they are about to attain.

Small classes, professors who know your name, friends for life, extra-curricular opportunities if you want, but is still a school of a pretty big population.