CUNY Hunter College

« See more reviews of CUNY Hunter College

My classmates are awesome.The best classmates any student would want to have.We all come from different ethnic groups and nationalities and that makes it interesting to learn from each other.

Most of them are friendly and not too uptight or act like a "no it all." They are respectful towards each other and do bicker over the discussions. Afterall, we are all adults.

Classmates are people like me, learning about themselves, constructing new identies, all by taking different courses that stimulate new great thoughts.

They are very diverse and an interesting group of people. I feel like I learn a lot from just observing them in my daily routine at school.

Students in Hunter are from all over the placee! Really, there are many international students, making this an especially diverse college.

My classmates are amazing we love to talk about topics we've discussed in class. They enjoy group work and like to help one another.

EVERYONE is welcome and present at Hunter. There are so many students from so many different backgrounds. This is New York City!

I think my classmates can be unmotivated at times considering it is a public school, but some of them can be very determine.

My classmates are individuals who listens to professors and interact in the class activities when necessary.

They are fun and friendly people who work hard when they need to and are able to have fun, as well.