CUNY Hunter College

« See more reviews of CUNY Hunter College

The worst thing would have to be the social aspect of the school. There are many, many friendly people in the school, but because of large classes and Hunter being a commuter school, it can be difficult to form a lasting friendship. School clubs as well as school events due help to curb this issue.

Probably the building. A vertical campus consisting of three buildings doesn't lend itself to enabling frequent interactions with other students. You know that classic, animal house style experience that movies tell you you're supposed to have in college? You won't find that here

The worse thing about my college is the fact that not all professors take advantage of resources meant to bridge the gap in communication with their students and when confronted about this, they can't seem to understand how helpful these resources are to various students.

The lack of guidance at Hunter College is horrible. There are no advisors assigned to students until their senior year, when they find out everything they should have studied in order to graduate. (If they had adviors this would not happen.)

The administrative is hard to navigate. It is impossible to navigate when not physically present at school. I am glad I am at Hunter as an upper-level student, because going into Hunter as a freshman would have been a difficult transition.

i would say the dorms arw the worst thing about the school. the dorms tend to be left unclean or have severalmissues where the alarm goes off or the showers dont get hot. In my opion the dorms cost way too much money for the quality of it.

The worst thing about this school is the location and the style of the Campus. It is so confined to just a handful of interconnected buildings and is located on a very congested, noisy intersection.

The worst thing about my school is the online course registration system, which occasionally shuts down when a massive amount of students log on at the same time to sign up for classes.

Although Hunter College has an estimated 14,000 Student body, there are only 4 buildings. As a result, finding the right courses are always a painful process.

It may be very crowded at times, and not every can be friendly. There are some dowright rude and inconsiderate people, but then these exist in the real world.