CUNY Kingsborough Community College Top Questions

Johlanda

I wish that I knew college was more intense and has a lot of pressure. It's very demanding you can't afford to make no mistakes because you will get left behind.

Johlanda

Maria

What I wish I had knew before I came Kingsborough Community College is the best programs they provide each student with, not just the progarms but the motivation they provide students with is just amazing, I was always told that Kingsborough isn't the right college for me, however I feel that coming to Kingsborough was the best choice in regards of college for me, because I was given many choices to reach out for my goals, I was also eligible for the ASAP program which stands for Accelerated Studies in Assosicates Program, and the Phi Theta Khappa Honor Society.

Estevan

Nothing really, except that I could have taken more classes.

Jenny

More about the english entrance exam.

When I decided to attend KBCC for my first two years of college there really wasn't anything that I wanted or needed to know. Even now I would have to say that the answer is the same. The only thing that I would want someone to know is that KBCC is a starter school and not a permanent solution. A lot of times people forget that...