Long Island City, NY
CUNY LaGuardia Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY LaGuardia Community College

Tanya

Being in college I learned so much information other than what I was told in high school. If I can go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to do all kinds of research on any school I may be considering. The reason I would tell myself that is because, if a person is going to go to college they should know what that school is going to offer them in and out of the class room. They should know how that college stands academically, the type of activities they offer out of the class rooms, also the type of recourses that are available to the students. If I knew this information when I was still a high school senior I would have chosen my college wisely because college is not all work plus it is refreshing to know that there is always someone there to answer any question or concerns I may have.

Attending LaGuardia Community College the best thing I consider about this school is the unlimited resources that is available to the students in order to reach the academic goals, there is always a staff member willing to guide you to success.

When telling my friends about my school I brag about how beautiful and well kept the campus is, and how dedicated the faculty is in helping the students.

Lara

My school is lively, friendly, invovled, and career driven.

My school is lively, friendly, invovled, and career driven.

Several instances from my school years I would possibly do over. I could have been more involved in extracurricular activities, made a better decision on my college choice, or pursued a different degree, which would have provided me with better job opportunities. However, my choice would not be to do over any moment throughout my years in school. I believe the choices I made in the past have given me knowledge to make better judgments for my future. Sometimes I think back on decisions I made as poor choices, and would question myself what if I chose differently; would the outcomes be better or worse? I cannot change what has been determined, and I do not regret past events. I can use those poor choices and turn them into good alternatives. If I wanted to be more involved in the community I can volunteer, or further myself in my career goals I can continue my education. I have learned to stay focused on my ambitions I want to achieve in life, and keep a positive outlook. Events I experienced from school I use them as reflections of my life, and hope to continue to learn from the choices I make.

Lack of communication and advisement. Myself and several other students I know, we constantly have to stay on top of school administration, financial aid, registration, and sometimes even the professors, to find out important things we need or should know. Such as classes to take for the following semester, school bills, and contact information.

I would not say anything because I made the right moves by attending college for a semester and then enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. In order to accept the value of college, the series of events that I went through made me understand the importance of higher education. I have the Marine Corps to thank for that.

LaGuardia Community College is one of the best community colleges in the nation.

An ideal institution for individuals with dreams.

CUNY LaGuardia Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.