Long Island City, NY
CUNY LaGuardia Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY LaGuardia Community College

Lara

My school is lively, friendly, invovled, and career driven.

My school is lively, friendly, invovled, and career driven.

Several instances from my school years I would possibly do over. I could have been more involved in extracurricular activities, made a better decision on my college choice, or pursued a different degree, which would have provided me with better job opportunities. However, my choice would not be to do over any moment throughout my years in school. I believe the choices I made in the past have given me knowledge to make better judgments for my future. Sometimes I think back on decisions I made as poor choices, and would question myself what if I chose differently; would the outcomes be better or worse? I cannot change what has been determined, and I do not regret past events. I can use those poor choices and turn them into good alternatives. If I wanted to be more involved in the community I can volunteer, or further myself in my career goals I can continue my education. I have learned to stay focused on my ambitions I want to achieve in life, and keep a positive outlook. Events I experienced from school I use them as reflections of my life, and hope to continue to learn from the choices I make.

Lack of communication and advisement. Myself and several other students I know, we constantly have to stay on top of school administration, financial aid, registration, and sometimes even the professors, to find out important things we need or should know. Such as classes to take for the following semester, school bills, and contact information.

I would not say anything because I made the right moves by attending college for a semester and then enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. In order to accept the value of college, the series of events that I went through made me understand the importance of higher education. I have the Marine Corps to thank for that.

LaGuardia Community College is one of the best community colleges in the nation.

An ideal institution for individuals with dreams.

CUNY LaGuardia Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.