Brooklyn, NY
CUNY New York City College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY New York City College of Technology

Sade

My opinion of City Tech is it's a great school, I have attended two other colleges besides City Tech and this one is the best. I feel like the community and support I receive at City Tech helps me to feel like I closed in achieving my goals. The professors are knowledgeable and inspiring.

monica

The Education majors are good in this school. The administration is not really helpful but they try their best to help students to solve some situations. There is no housing for international students and the technology is not the newest technology to be a Technology College . The faculty is not bad some are really helpful and understandable. There is not enough financial help for the students who are in need.

Ryan

I honestly plan on transferring very soon to a college that I would have a lot more opportunities for me to be involved and interested in. I don't enjoy myself attending this school

Adrian
Good School for Graphic Arts!

Good curriculum with professional and inspiring teachers willing to help if you put in the time and effort.

Good School for Graphic Arts!

Dalia

Poor management, but effective classes. In school tutors are a mess. If you are looking for activities to do in school then look somewhere else.

There are no relevant activities. Ping pong is not a sport but there are some plays performed sometimes.

The cafeteria is full of gamers all day from beginning to end but in class most people are serious.

nusrat

Not the best college but have everything one need for a student

Not the best college but have everything one need for a student

Learn some technological work on computer so that i didn't had to struggle in my CST classes

I wish i knew it didn't have Pharmists majors in it

A mix of racial minorities in one classroom, with different ethnic backgrounds and experiences, all willing to learn and pay attention, work hard, stay focus, but all with one goal: which is to achieve a degree in college and acheive their goals.

I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, unwilling to study for my school work, and unwilling to pay attention in class. Assuming that I am able to go back in time, and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself one piece of advice: hard work never pays off. I should be cherishing the opportunities I was given, the chances I was given, the education I was given, and use it for my future. I never thought that high school mattered that much- but know looking back into my past, I realized that high school matters a lot- everything matters in school. Education matters, grades matter. Never give up, and time is everything.

Any one can attend this college, but the only people that should attend colleges in general are people that are willing to learn and are motivated to do well and achieve their goals in college, people that are willing to attend all classes, and keep up with their school work.

Leah

Don't worry about your grades or what you think you should do. Just do want you want and see if it works out. You can always fix a mistake and it's not sprint it's a marathon. Start early on finding a job so you will have the requirements prior to leaving school.

Cummuter stusdents that already has a degree and need additional classes.

CUNY New York City College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.