Brooklyn, NY
CUNY New York City College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY New York City College of Technology

My school is a school filled with hard workers and people determined to make it in life. It is not a school that is flashy or Ivy league material but a school that gets the job done. If I had to describe this school in one word it would be persistent because no matter the obstacles, it is always imporatnt to keep a level head and look only to the goal line.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior the first thing i would say is, "Get ready because its not gonna be easy". In high school I always thought college would be fun and the classes would be really easy but i was very wrong. Going into college, you have to suddenly become more mature than you were in high school. People are not going to be running after you begging you to do your work it's all up to you, whether you want to succeed or not. College is like a job, As long as you put all your effort into it you will see how much it will profit you in the end. The best way to transition into college and succeed is to set a goal for yourself, know your objective and be persistent, never give up no matter the circumstances. You will then see how college is a very important factor in succeeding in life.

the kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is determined and ready to put in all the work necessary to get the job done.

CHANTE'L

I WOULD TELL MYSELF TO GO TO CLASS WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO. I WOULD TELL MYSELF TO PAY ATTENTION AND DO WHAT THE TEACHER EXPECTED ME TO DO. I WOULD ALSO TELL MYSELF TO STAY OUT OF THE HALLWAYS, UNLESS I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM.

I WISHED I HAD KNOWN THAT THEY HAD MY MAJOR. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE GOT AN EDUCATION RIGHT DOWNTOWN FROM MY HOUSE.

THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT SHOULD ATTEND THIS SCHOOL IS, THE TYPE OF STUDENTS WHO WANT TO LEARN AND WANT TO GET AN EDUCATION. THIS IS ALSO FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE A CAREER OUT OF THEIR TALENTS.

Cassandra

Dont give up there is always hope you can do it if you try and believe...

Dont give up there is always hope you can do it if you try and believe...

That it was going to be a 4year program for me in Human Services before I had graduated back in 1986 with my AA I probably would have stayed and completed my undergraduate degree them. But I'm encouraged to continue now especially since my three young adults are completing their associates now in medical & legal science...I just need a little encouragement and funds to help I really have now savings to cover my tuition I have been struggling to help my children to succeed to help someone else in life sucecced.

CUNY New York City College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.