CUNY New York City College of Technology

« See more reviews of CUNY New York City College of Technology

That it was going to be a 4year program for me in Human Services before I had graduated back in 1986 with my AA I probably would have stayed and completed my undergraduate degree them. But I'm encouraged to continue now especially since my three young adults are completing their associates now in medical & legal science...I just need a little encouragement and funds to help I really have now savings to cover my tuition I have been struggling to help my children to succeed to help someone else in life sucecced.

Before I enrolled at my current university, I wish I that I would have known that I was still going to be considered an out-of-state student until I maintained residency in New York City for at least one year, and therefore was going to be required to pay out-of-state tuition.

I wish I had known how and what I am getting myself into with the college because even though this college is close to home, I could have chosen someplace more out my territory so to speak

I wish someone would have told me that not a lot of students are friendly. So you have to grow up real fast, because some students don't feel like they should help you in any way.

I WISHED I HAD KNOWN THAT THEY HAD MY MAJOR. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE GOT AN EDUCATION RIGHT DOWNTOWN FROM MY HOUSE.

Before comming to school I wanted a friend so we can be able to go to a journey to the school.

I wish i knew it didn't have Pharmists majors in it