CUNY Queens College Top Questions

Describe the dorms.

Marina

-

Marina

The dorms are brand new! The people that live in them say that they are quite roomy and very clean.

Marina

Marina

Marina

Marina

Sabina

The Summit (dorms at Queens College) houses approximately 500 students. The building was built 3 years ago, so the rooms are modern and spacious. Student can choose to have their own bedroom or to share their bedroom with a roommate. Every room houses 4 students. Each room has 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, and living room. Each floor has multiple study lounges and garbage rooms. The second floor has a laundry room and gym. The first floor has the lobby with pool and ping pong table, multiple televisions, and two music practice rooms. The dorms are in pretty good shape since they are still fairly new.

Allysa

I commute from my house but I have been in the dorms once and they seem really nice! I studied abroad for a year and compared the QC dorms to the dorms I was in and it is so much nicer at QC. There seems to be a lot of space and good security at the entrance. If I didn't live so close to QC then I would not mind to dorm on campus.