CUNY Queens College Top Questions

My school was best know for diverse students and teachers.

Karla

Every semester we have the Midnight Breakfast during final exam week. There's LOTS of food, good music, and a lot of people who are all pulling all- or near-all-nighters to study for their final exams along with you. It's really fun!

Karla

My school is best known for providing a quality education at a very affordable price. As a student at Queens College, I can say that is exactly what it does.

Diana

The education as a whole; every program is directed towards options because there are so many classes to choose from to gear you towards your interests within your major. The staff is just as equal to the education level with their excellent guidance for every student; no one is ever turned away, denied help, or given no for an answer.

Etina

Convenience of night and weedend classes.

Anthony

CUNY Queens College is best known for producing many famous politicians, news anchormen, musicians, comedians, and actors. It is also recognized as being a school of greatness and hard work. Everyone I speak to about it knows someone who went to Queens, or went to Queens themselves. They all have the same response: they get excited and tell me how they went there, and it's a good school, and overall are very excited by it.

Andrew

Cuny Queens is mostly known for it being a very well known liberal arts institution. They offer over a hundred undergraduate and graduate degrees that appeal to everyone. In 2008, Forbes.com ranked CUNY Queens, "Americas Best College" at number 389. Also Queens College was ranked "Americas Best Value College," from the Princton Review coming in eighth in the United States.

Valerie

My school is best known for its great value.