CUNY Queens College Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Karla

The best place to get work done on campus is probably the library. The Rosenthal Library is huge and beautiful. There are lots of tables and chairs on many floors to be able to get work done, and there are also tons of nooks and crannies everywhere that people like to curl up in. To get in to the library, you do have to show the security guards at the front your student ID or give them a photo ID to scan in to the computer. If you'd rather not, there's a nice cafe that you walk into before you walk through the double doors to the actual library. There are nice tables and chairs there too, a wall of windows, and a little food/hot drinks cart. A lot of people also get work done at the Science Building cafeteria on the second floor. They have good food, and it's a great place for study groups. There are also computer labs on the second and one other floor of Keily Hall that are useful to do computer work, if you need access to a computer and a printer for a significant bit of time.

Allysa

Definitely the library! If you are the type who likes to work in silence then go to the upper floors of the library. If you like some background noise while you study, or are working with a friend, then go to the lower floors of the library.