CUNY York College Top Questions

Ariela

You can easily meet people and it is diverse. It opens your mind.

Katie

I consider the best thing about my school to be the quality of the science teachers. Many students at York are working to get into the health professions to become an RN,MD, PT, OT or PA. This means that science classes are very important. I have found the Anatomy and Physiology professors to be stellar so far. They are doctors themselves and are very acknowledgeable and available to their students. Dissections help make the class more applicable and hands on. It is also nice to be surrounded with students who are serious about their studies in a certain field.

Janiri

I enjoyed my stay in York College. The professors and faulty are great. There are a diversity of students, and the environment felt like home. I felt comfortable being in school and staying late to study. I have learned a lot in that school and appericate the people I met at York College. It was an amazing , and rewarding experience.

Tatiana

I would say the best thing about my school is the tuition. Its not to expensive and if you quilfy for financial aid you may not have to pay out of pocket.

Shalinie

I consider York College as my ?home away from home? primarily because York accommodates my ambitious urge to enhance myself as a professional individual for tomorrow. I chose York College based on the nature of its excellent reputation and also for its simplicity in transforming ordinary students as true leaders and vital members for tomorrow?s society. York's community includes many supportive professors who have worked in big firms and are available to teach their students how to reach a position they have left.

Chenee

I like the fact that the classrooms are personal so that students can have a better connection with the professor.

Max

The professors and staff go out of their way to make sure the students succeed. If you make the proper connection with one of these people, they will continue to support you whenever you need any help (educational, transfer process, etc.).