You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Curry College

Amber

Knowing what I know now, I would tell myself as a high school senior to slow down and enjoy the easy years at home but to take advantage of every opportunity offered as far as extracurriculars and volunteer work. Seizing the moment and spending free time making a difference rather than watching television or playing video games can offer life long experience used to fulfill carreer goals. Persistence and a positive attitude can also make or break in professional situations so practice, practice, practice every given situation and reaction to such appropiately. This will offer experience that will guide you through any future decision making.

There are many people that live in surrounding towns and cities that are only 20 minutes maximum away from Curry so those people tend to go home on the weekends because it is convenient for them to do so.

I brag about the helpful faculty and how I am succeeding at Curry College. I have been doing very well in all of my Nursing classes and am looking toward a bright future.

Arthur

The experience that I have gotten in college is learning how to manage time and money for the important things in college. College I believe has made me a better person, and also made me more prepared to take life as it comes. It also helped me to go to the working world with a whole lot of confidence. College has also experienced me to take a positive look at life. It has been very valuable to attend because your instructors take the time to answers any questions that you may have, and take the time to listen to what you have to say. It also been valuable to attend because it offers classes that you need to take in order to take the program which is hands-on that exposes you to work in the real world. Another thing that I have experienced in college is that you have the freedom to choose classes that you believe will benefit you. It has also been valuable to attend because there is people out there that really want you to succeed. Another valuable thing that college has is that you can take your classes whenever time that fits your busy schedule.

Jaclyn

Curry College is a school in which the faculty are extremely resourceful. In fact, they always take the time to answer any possible questions or concerns you may have. Also, the small classes allow for greater one-on-one interaction between students and their professors. Plus, the campus is designed so it can be easy to travel from building to building without getting lost. For instance, signs are posted in several locations to guide you to a specific destination. In addition, the campus is pretty small compared to others, thus allowing for more familiarity of the campus.

Ever since attending college, I have realized that it is essential to further my education for three reasons. First of all, going to college to major in biology is, in my opinion, a great way for me to broaden my knowledge on what I need to know to become a biomedical researcher. Besides, a biomedical researcher needs to know a lot of information. Secondly, the fact that I attend college is something that will increase my chances of finding a job in today's society. Finally, taking college courses will strengthen my work ethics, study habits, and basic life skills. For these reasons, I find that attending college is quite an important step to enhance one's goals and ultimate purpose in life.

The best thing about Curry in my opinion is that there is always help available when you need it. From a personal experience, I have come to understand that people in the Academic Enrichment Center are specifically there to allow for students to succeed academically. I find this information to be really comforting because I always try to do my best on my work, and I can go to the tutors there to ensure that I am performing at my greatest academic potential.

Kacey

I would love the chance to talk to the young, vulnerable version of myself and share with myself the wisdom I have gained. If I was talking to the high school version of myself I would say go into college and don?t find your group of friends right away. Your first week freshman year will be the best week of your life. Mingle from group to group with an open mind and more importantly open heart! Everyone is just as nervous, so relax, keep your door open (seriously, prop it with something so people can come in) and do everything you possibly can! Never ever put off any experience because you think you can do it later. School will only get harder, and you have less and less free time. Take every opportunity and participate in school activates; you don?t have to drink to have fun! Say goodbye to your high school boyfriend, because he is only holding you back from being who you really are. Most importantly, have fun. Freshman year is the most care free time of your life, but keep your gpa up, it matters later on!:)

That the price would increase by 4,000 every year I attended.

Carol

It offers a unique accelerated nursing program for those currently holding a bachelors degree to earn a second one in Nursing in just sixteen months.

College seems like a party to a high school student. After all, its the first time you will truely be in charge of your own destiny. Without the parental units controlling you like a marionette, freedom is finally in your grasp. When no one is telling you that you have to do something, your sense of duty gets into an out and out brawl with your party craving side. And to make things more complicated, you are not the only one going through this dilemma. The entire freshman student body is. Some kids will go wild, break all the rules, and let their education suffer, but you can not let them draw you in. You are stronger than that. Before you lays one of the most important means to fulfilling your dreams; a good education. Never forget this. So stand strong and establish clear goals for yourself. Remembering to look ahead at the big picture will help to keep you focused and on track. Don't fail yourself now. The future is yours for the making.

Curry is a small school, creating a friendly community atmosphere amongst the student body. It is also close enough to Boston that there is plenty to do nearby.

It is a small college and has small classes which allows the professors to focus on helping each individual student. It also has a acidemic enrichment center that you can go to at any time to get help with studing or work.

I would tell myself how important it is to get enough sleep on week days so you can be completly focused. Always write down when assignments are due so you can keep track of what you should be focusing on. Start preparing for upcoming tests as early as possible in order to have a good grasp on the material. If possible, find a study partner in order to help you review the material. You should find a quiet place to work such as the library inorder to focus better. Always talk to or email your professors if you are having trouble with the material.

It is a nice campus and is close to the city of Boston. Campus shuttles can bring students to Boston, Nearby malls and stores through out the week. The campus also has a new students center which is the cafeteria, gym, store, lounge all in one building. Many events take place at the students center such as movie viewings, concerts and basket ball games.

Haley

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would definitely tell myself not to worry. I was always a nervous wreck about making friends, my classes, what my professors would be like, and how would I afford such an expensive college. In high school I had a difficult time applying to get directly into a nursing college nearby. When I had gotten into my number one school of choice it was the best day of my life. I was so excited to join Curry College's amazing nursing program. I had the opportunity of a lifetime to do my clinicals at some of the most famous Boston hospitals. The downfall however is how expensive Curry College is. My father had just lost his job and I only worked at a little ice cream parlor. I worked as much as I could to put towards my college education and the rest I would have to take out in loans. Having to pay back loans is very difficult but if I hadn't chosen to attend Curry then I would have missed out on one of the best nursing schools.

The worst thing about my school would have to be how expensive it is. Curry College is a phenomenal nursing school with amazing academics and an all around great environment. Curry College is $42,000 a year. Which means I will have many loans to pay when I graduate.

I usually brag about how much I absolutly love Curry College. From the professors to my friends that I have made, I have had an all around amazing experience. The classes are very small and allow each student individual attention.

Melissa

They are best known for the PAL program.

They are best known for the PAL program.

It is small and has a good psychology program.

I would tell myself to do what i want and not what other people want me to do. I was never a big partier so i have always taken my academics very seriously which is why i am fortunate to be doing very well in college. I would have told myself to set goals and try to obtain those goals in order to succeed as a college student. I am very happy with the decision i made to go to Curry College as a High School senior and i would not change that.

Justina

Make sure you focus. Explore all the options that you are given. Work hard. Study hard. Make time for friends and things you enjoy so you can stay focused and happy. Keep reading. Be confindent. Don't worry. Keep in touch with your family. Have no inhibitions. Be fearless. Have fun. Make Dean's List. Just love life.

The faculty and the school size.

Students that are driven and career oriented.

elziaebth

mt classmates are egger and enegertic, witht a pasison to learn

mt classmates are egger and enegertic, witht a pasison to learn

COLLEGE TRULY IS THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. iT IS what you make of it, you truly will know when you find the college thats right for you, it just fits. College is fun and hard but its college its all about figuregin who you are and what you want to be. just rememeberr going to college as a frehaman everyone pretty much is just as nervous and scare as you are, have fun and be yourself

people who want to make a change, curry is a great school, if you are willing to take a lump of clay and molde it, it is what you make of it

Curry College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.