Cleveland, OH
Cuyahoga Community College District

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cuyahoga Community College District

Courtney

Everyone is really nice. If you need help your classmates are more then likely to help you out.

I would tell my self to relax because going to a community college isn't that bad. Im getting a great education for only a fraction of what i would pay going anywhere else.

Someone who is looking to move away right away. If you have no motivation to do well then you probably shouldn't.

Christine

The lack of communication between departments when trying to obtain a CRN Number for my Indpendent Study Project.

I like because Cuyahoga Community College is very affordable, the classroom sizes are just right, The teachers and staff are wonderful and will help you in anyway. I definately would recommend going to this College.

I would have definately encouraged myself to go to college and get an education. Because an education is something no one can ever take a way from you. Also college is way different than high school, you meet a wide variety of individuals from all over. College makes you very diverse, more worldly. It's a really great and fun experience.

Sandra

I have entered Cuyahoga Community College as a returning student who has been away for 20 years. It has progess and made new changes so really there is nothing that I know of that is worst or need changing.

Cuyahoga Community College is an urban college with great professors who are well educated and informed and love to share their knowledge with all their students. I as a student fell very comfortable sitting in a class of 30 or less students. I always feel like the professors know me and know of my achievements and goals and wants to see me achieve and receive my Associate Degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resource. Staff at Cuyahoga Community college treats all students and staff with the uppermost respect. They are very cultural and diverse environment.

Once the decision has been made about attending college and the forms have been submitted, classes paid and you have official enrolled, continue until graduation and set new goals. If a situation comes up and you have to delay it for awhile set a goal such as a short term goal to continue soon and think of the ending as the beginning to something new, exciting and the goal that you have accomplished and can be proud that you have graduated successfully and you have done this for you. Feel good, happy, satisfied. Keep that picture of graduating in mind and you will succeed.

Alice

Most of my classmates are very determined and goal oriented. Many are expressive, passionate, and involved in many activities around campus.

The people that work on the campus are there to help you as much as they possibly can along with your professors. Don't be afraid to ask for help! Ask as many questions as possible and follow the advice of those that are older and more experienced. Also, save your money...If possible, pack a lunch and snacks, bring a refillable bottle...do you really need that cup of gourmet coffee? What is going to happen if you didn't work for awhile but still needed to pay for school? Anyone that is in college understands what you are going through because they themselves have been there or are going through the same thing; consider them a support system and a discussion board for issues and topics of study. Remember, No man is an island!

We have an expansive technology center and fully equipped medical technology classrooms. Many of our healthcare programs have a 95% pass rate for the medical board certifications. Every professor I have encountered has been helpful and open. We also have beautiful landscapes and athletic fields.

Angela

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself that it is wise to wait to go to college until I know exactly what I want to do. I love college, but if I would've went immediatly proceeding high school I don't feel I would've been successful. I would tell myself to research thouroughly all my options, and meditate on what I really enjoy doing daily. I would let myself know the importance of an education, and the self confidence it has brought me. I feel knowledge is power and without it there is no productive future in my life. I also would remind myself that I need to establish short and long term goals to abide. Last, but not least, I would tell myself that college is to be taken serious, and not treated as a party. The rest of my life depends o my success in college.

Someone who needs help, or it's thier first time in college.

My school is vey supportive and there are many extra ciricular activities to engage in.

Claire

Take every general education course first before deciding on a major and changing it multiple times.

How great the quality of education is and how relatively inexpensive the tuition can be. Also, the professors are more friendly and seem to have more of a personal connection than at a 4 year school.

It is a diverse environment where you can easily feel comfortable in the classroom and outside.

Thomas

My classmates are down to earth, humble and hungry for success.

My classmates are down to earth, humble and hungry for success.

I would tell myself to apply for more financial aid and don't take freshman year lightly.

I attend cuyahoga community college and it's the perfect "spring board" to pursue fulfiling careers or to continue education.

Anthony

All my classmates are great! I feel as though when we are in class we are sort of like a family, because everyone helps out. I also feel that you can always look for help in your fellow classmates.

I would tell myself to be more prepared to chose a major. I know it's not that big of a deal to be undecided but if you are more prepared than you'll know what you wan't to do and get through school without being confused. I would also tell myself to keep up the good work and succeed at what you do best, which is pay attention and do your best.

I think everyone should attend this school. I don't think anyone should be denied further education.

Suzanne

Options. For a 55+ woman returning to school after many years, they have many programs to assist in making decisions and fitting a plan of study to your life. It's also a quality education at an affordable cost.

Anyone interested in furthering their education, but I would recommend it to adults returning to school, high school graduates unsure of a course of study, people with time and financial constraints.

Expand your horizons! Don't be afraid of change. Go out into the world, talk to many different people, see how others live, see what opportunities are out there that you have no idea of right now. There are so many different choices for a career, places and ways to live, things to learn and experience. You will find that there are so many more options than you could imagine. Don't be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. The people you will meet will be kind and generous and helpful. They are happy to share their wisdom and will offer guidance in many ways. You will not get lost. You can accomplish so much more than you ever thought you were capable of. You will grow in so many ways. When you are young, you have a limited view of what is possible. Looking back now, at age 55, I wish I would have looked beyond the limited opportunites I found in my small community. I made choices then based on my limited knowledge and experience and missed out on innumerable opportunities. Open the box and jump out.

Cuyahoga Community College District administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.