Cuyahoga Community College District Top Questions

Thana'e

I wish I wouldv'e know how FAFSA REALLY works. There are a few things that you need to know before filling out the FAFSA, and I wish I asked more questions. I also wish that I wouldv'e paid more attention to the school's financial aid policy.. you have to maintain a certain GPA or your financial aid WILL be snatched. Be careful and work hard! I also wish I would've have applied to a lot more scholarships! Oh, and I wish I would've applied to college sooner.

Before I came to Cuyahoga Community College, also known as Tri-C, I wish I would have known it was different that what people say or think. It is a real college, not 13th grade. The negative reputation of the school is completely incorrect. It is just as hard as any other college and has real professors. Therefore, people can stop calling it ?try-try again, or tri-high?

Regina

I wish I had known more of the process of getting started and what it involved. However, the staff at the school were very helpful in providing me with answers to all of the questions I had.

Kristine

I wish I had known more about the course content for the classes chosen.

Nuha

This upcoming fall semester will be my first semester attending Cuyahoga Community College. From the feedback friends and other students have told me, I feel I will benefit greatly and I am looking forward to starting my education there. I only wish I knew current students who would be able to help me become familiar with the campus. I hope to take advantage of my resources, such as the library and campus activity board to learn about upcoming events on campus.