Cuyamaca College Top Questions

Luis

Honestly, I really appreciate how low cost it is. I don't have to worry about covering my tuition here while I focus on getting straight A's (which WILL happen) and accumulating copious amounts of scholarships. I also kind of like how relaxed and laid-back my professors are, they give off an atmosphere of calm.

I love the campus. Many of the buildings are brand new and are stunning. They also have a huge lawn that provides a little escape from the stress of school. The teachers are really great and understanding about how hard everything is on everybody right now.

The best thing about Cuyamaca College is how much the school really cares about the students. At Cuyamaca there are tutoring centers for almost every subject including math, reading, writing, and foreign language. There are also study groups held at the counseling center which are extremely helpful for the students. When I was having trouble in Spanish class I went to the tutoring center. Immediately I felt like my tutor actually wanted me to improve my Spanish and do better in the class. The tutoring really helped and I ended up getting an A in the class because of it.