Bell, CA
Cynthias Beauty Academy

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cynthias Beauty Academy

My school is a good school, they treat you good.

My school is a good school, they treat you good.

I always think about that, and I always wished to go back in the (th grade and do things differently. I would tell myself everything that I already know. I would be thinking to myself to pay more attention. Get straight A's. Do better and do me better. I would choose the right way not the wrong way. I learned my mistakes. So, now that I could go back I wion't do the same mistakes I did at that time. Then forsure I will get straight A's if I would go back.

I personally think that a person that should beattended in school is that they are dedicated, hardworking, won't give up at all. Some kids that go to school that don't try at all, just sit there doing nothing whats so ever. I think they are keeping up a chair for somebody that wants to learn. Personally I think they are wasting their time.

Cynthias Beauty Academy administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.