Daemen College Top Questions

AShley

I have not yet had to deal with classmates at this time.

Jackie

Students are very interactive on campus, the smaller campus allows you to meet a lot of your fellow classmen, and it is easy to befriend nice students with similar values and goals as you.

Keith

My classmates are a very driven group of people. I have never met so many people that are as focused as I am with education. They all take education very seriously because we all know that after college we have to make a living, so we make the best out of the education that we are offered. We take all the opportunities that we can to better ourselves in our areas of study. I couldn?t ask for better classmates. Friends are a big influence on people?s lives and at Daemen they encourage quality friendship.

Everyone was friendly and easy to get a long with.

Jenna

Very focused and stressed about school work and grades.

RANDI

My classmates were diverse and only the serious, academisc focused made it through Daemen

Carla

Very outgoing and always willing to help.

Dana

My classmates are crazy, wild, smart, loving, willing to help, and all ways there.

Kylie

friendly and helpful.

Molly

As an Art Education student I find that my peers are very friendly. In the are department we tend to work together and bounce ideas off of each other. In each of my classes I am able to recognize and know each person by name. Most of my classes have between 7 and 15 students, this allows us to become a real support system for each other. We are able to depend on each other to get through stressful times and situations. I have a close relationship with most of my classmates.

Alicia

Always friendly and wanting to help with anything.