Daemen College Top Questions

Breanna

At Daemen College, of someone doesn't have an open mind to new experiences, that person is very unlikely to be happy. Daemen College offers diversity within the campus, as well as within the classroom. If someone is completely set in his or her own ways and do not believe in changing whom he or she is, will not fit in and should not consider Daemen College to be the college of his or her choice.

Kenya

If you are not a dedicated, hardworking and determined person then, it will be really hard for you to pass any class at Daemen. They do have sports and parties just like any other college, but they are big on academics. There are people that you would and wouldn?t get along with, there are ignorant people that might be your roommate or suitemate, and there just might be teachers and faculty member that you don?t get along with or that don?t get along with you, so you have to be very open minded, patient and tolerant.

Students who don't like small schools would not do well at all at this school.

jessica

someone not serious about college

lauren

Someone that isn't motivated

Someone who would much rather party and hang out than put forth an effort worthy of their intended degree. Do not attend this school if you are afraid of diversity and political disputes. If you prefer a big campus with a lot of events going on, this is not the school for you.

Those that like big schools and to party.

SOmeone who is not interested in doing work or taking the time to study and meet with teachers

Kylie

someone who is looking for a big school.

People who see school as job. This is a place to learn and grow, but at the same time make life long friendships and impacts on your life.

Anyone can attend this school. It is very diverse.

kylie

Someone who is looking for a large school. Someone who is interested in greek life.

someone who is very introverted and dislikes haveing fun with the other people in your dorm