Bottineau, ND
Dakota College at Bottineau

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dakota College at Bottineau

Natalie

DCB's class sizes are great, and the instructors and advisers are accessible and easy to communicate with. As an off-site student, I wish there were more resources available, either through DCB or through Minot State University, the campus I'm at. I'm not able to use a library, cafeteria, fitness center, or health center on campus.

Hayden

Dakota College at Bottineau is a great place to come to if you want to meet people whom you will never forget. It is a tiny place with a close community. However, the weather can and will most likely be a bear at all times. There are not very many things to do in the town or in the state of North Dakota. The teachers are always available and as a student, you will learn a lot about yourself and the degree you are going for. For me, 2 years here has been enough.

Mackenzie

I can honestly say DCB is a one of a kind school.

I can honestly say DCB is a one of a kind school.

The past two years have been the absolute most life-changing years I've experienced. I have had many good and bad experiences. The first semester of college, I was so scared and almost transferred. Everyone else in my high school class went to a college where at least one other classmate of our's went. I graduated from a class of 20, so I wasn't used to having to actually meet new people and get to know them. I just had to be friends with everyone by default. If I was able to give my own self advice, I would tell myself to get out of my shell way more. I absolutely loved my college experience for the last year and a half. I started to became much more confident and outgoing and it was the best year and a half of my life.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of organizations. There just isn't such a huge number of kids so there can't be that many organizations. Our staff has done a great job and from my first to second year I can think of about 6 new organizations. So it is getting better.

Jenny

Whats so unique about my school is that getting to know everyone and having the individually being yourself, proud of who are and where you come from. The time spent going to special occasions like prom and snowcoming with the friends since you knew since day one. Making the most of every memorie that when you look back in the "old days" that you never forget about them staying with you forever. Even though you go to college you still hang out with your best buddies from high school to remiburse on the good old days and making new memories.

Seniors listen and listen good. Graduating from high school is good-going to college is different. There are alot of changes. 1. You are away from home and parents. 2. You are responsible-that does mean YOU not your parents. not your classmates, teachers, YOU!! 3. You letter know your reason for being there-is it too learn or to goof off and have a good time. YOU had better know the reasons. 4. It can be a good time with meeting new people and new friends. 5. You can have down, fun time but not to the point of getting in trouble. 6. Decide what you want to do and stick with it. 7) Keep questioning and keep learning.

The best thing about my school is that is was small school letting you get to know everyone and everybody. This small school environment made you feel at home and you were a student not a number. The kids in my school you knew for your whole childhood and grew up together like one big family. Even if you werent in school just the small town community made you feel loved all around. The students get to know the teachers and you as a student get more time with the teacher if you need extra any help on any homework.

Dakota College at Bottineau administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.