Dakota College at Bottineau Top Questions

Mackenzie

The past two years have been the absolute most life-changing years I've experienced. I have had many good and bad experiences. The first semester of college, I was so scared and almost transferred. Everyone else in my high school class went to a college where at least one other classmate of our's went. I graduated from a class of 20, so I wasn't used to having to actually meet new people and get to know them. I just had to be friends with everyone by default. If I was able to give my own self advice, I would tell myself to get out of my shell way more. I absolutely loved my college experience for the last year and a half. I started to became much more confident and outgoing and it was the best year and a half of my life.

Jenny

Seniors listen and listen good. Graduating from high school is good-going to college is different. There are alot of changes. 1. You are away from home and parents. 2. You are responsible-that does mean YOU not your parents. not your classmates, teachers, YOU!! 3. You letter know your reason for being there-is it too learn or to goof off and have a good time. YOU had better know the reasons. 4. It can be a good time with meeting new people and new friends. 5. You can have down, fun time but not to the point of getting in trouble. 6. Decide what you want to do and stick with it. 7) Keep questioning and keep learning.