Rosemount, MN
Dakota County Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dakota County Technical College

Hope

I enjoy the school! It is small and has great teachers and opportunities! I like that I have a personal relationship with all of the students in my major and some outside of it as well! My teachers are more like family! They are always there to help me when I need it. Overall DCTC is a great school!

Kelsey

A well safe place and some effort work to be done, good team work with the right people in the right group that supports a lot of skill and give it there all to make a great word presentation or power point. Listen to each other in class, follow the class notes and study that work at time to time before the next week comes. Show that you care and are not going around doing stupid actions to keep people from forming something great for a business they want to go into one day.

Matt

Make every attempt and maximum effort to attend college immediately after high school; do not take any time off. It is much harder to go back to school if you take time off and find yourself in a career between schooling. With that career will come bills and obligations that are not easily over looked. You may think you are invincible and nothing can hold you back but when you get into your daily routine outside of the school life it will take a major adjustment period putting your life on hold to go back and hit the books. You have all the resources and freedom of time now to dedicate yourself to school and you will soon realize this is a privilege that won?t last forever. The sooner you get into college and get your degree the sooner you can get into a career you will enjoy, take it from yourself, you will not enjoy the career you fall into that was only supposed to be a summer job while you relaxed. Do not hesitate; seize the opportunity before you now and you will thank me for it in the future. Carpe diem!

In high school we were allowed to attend vocational classes including subjects such as construction and automotive, this not only gave us a chance to attain education in topics not offered in high school but it also allowed us a chance to experience the campus and decide if it was a place we would like to go to for college.

Anyone looking for technical hands on training in any of the career programs offered at DCTC.

Dakota County Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.