Dakota Wesleyan University Top Questions

There's a high emphasis on sports, which tents to conflict with science labs.

The most frustrating thing about Dakota Wesleyan would probably be the lack of communication between people. Two people can be in the same office and need to know the same thing, but never talk to eachother. It happens in all aspects of campus and it is so irritating.

It is really frustrating when you are trying to connect to the internet and it won't work.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the cost of tuition. As a freshman at Dakota Wesleyan University I am worried about how I am going to pay off my tuition throughout my 4 years as a full time student. I need scholarships in order to afford my education at a school with an excellent nursing program.

Lack of organization pertaining to clubs. Wanting to be involved I tried a variety of clubs but I struggled with their lack of organization and leadership. Really there isn't much to complain about other than the showers running cold occassionally and the food being cafeteria food. I guess one of the main things is that information is not easily found or accessible sometimes you have to do a lot of questioning to get some of the answers you need.

The most frustrating thing about my school is not having more online courses to choose from. I am a non-traditional student and would like the opportunity to take more courses online.

Teagan

It's so small that opportunities are somewhat restricting.

The only frustrating thing would be our Dean of Academic Affairs, but he was fired so nothing anymore