Dakota Wesleyan University Top Questions

Kennedi

My school offers unique education geared toward it's students needs in a supportive and caring environment. I can't wait to attend classes and be involved in many different opportunities sponsored by DWU. I think DWU is the perfect environment for any student who wants a community feel, great friends, one-on-one time with profesors, study groups, be invoved many different school events, and a chance for a genuine education.

The best thing for me at Dakota Wesleyan University is the advise and guidance I receive from my advisor. With all the decisions, classes, and requirements you need to have it is nice to have someone on your side that is on top of things. I just happen to have a very with-it advisor that knows what she is doing, is there if i need help or questions, and truly cares about my well being and future. It is nice to have someone there to help you set up important events like student teaching.

I believe the best thing about Dakota Wesleyan University is the faculty and staff. Whenever you need help there is always someone to assist you. The staff and faculty aren't only helpful, but they are also very welcoming and friendly. These qualities allow students at Dakota Wesleyan University to feel comfortable in their learning and even studying environments, which in turn helps students to achieve excellence.

I think the best thing about my school is that it is a smaller college and the classroom sizes are so much smaller, so I feel as if I get a better learning experience.

Rosemarie

The best thing about my school is that students are not just a number. When help is needed it is easy to get it, and the faculty is very accommodating.

I think the best thing about my school is the people. The staff and students are amazing. Listening to people's stories of wear they come from and learning the different ways of life has real opened by eyes to what the world is like outside of my small hometown. I haven't met anyone who hasn't touched me and taught me a lifetime lesson in some way.