Dakota Wesleyan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Dakota Wesleyan University

Rachelle

I am a proud adult learner at Dakota Wesleyan University. They are eager to help you succeed. They offer plenty of opportunities to travel abroad. They work hard to build a close relationship with the small community. And as a private college they are faith based.

Madison

Dakota Wesleyan University is a wonderful place. The class sizes are mostly small and the professors are very accessible. Most of them care about your life outside of the classroom and are very friendly people. The sports scene is incredible. Our women's basketball team just won the NAIA Dll National Championship. Dakota Wesleyan has a variety of majors and pretty much has something for everyone. We have a brand new performing arts building and a recently built math and sciences center. We are also putting up a new dorm as I type, and next year we will launch our digital initiative, a learning partnership with Apple. DWU is a great place to be.

Marissa

Love the faith based campus and small size! Great town and great community to be a part of. With there being another college in town, I’m surprised there’s not more competition between the two even though they offer different things. Been very happy with my choice of college!

Alyssa

Great school! There are small class sizes and your professors know your names and will often go around your schedule to find a way to help you if you need to meet with them. All the staff is kind, everybody says hello when walking around campus. Freshman dorms can get loud but usually it Is pretty good. Café food is okay but there usually isn't much of a variety.

Taner

The campus here at Dakota Wesleyan University is quite small. But everybody on the campus knows everybody and we are all friendly to each other. The sports in this town are wonderful with great support from the community. Overall I have enjoyed my experience here at Dakota Wesleyan.

At first glance, Dakota Wesleyan University is a beautiful campus with a long history of successful alumni. The teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful in times of need, and make you really feel like a priority at school, and not just another ID number. The cafeteria food can be rough sometimes, but the staff are very nice and do the best with what they have. The sports teams are nonexistent except for both men’s and women’s basketball because they are actually good, like national champions good. The students are usually friendly, but almost all act like they are still in high school constantly caught up in pointless dramas because there is nothing else going on in the super small town. Winters suck walking across campus.

Haley

Great School! I would definitely recommend this school to others who are interested in pursuing a higher education. The nursing programs are spectacular and so are the teachers. I owe all that I have learned to this school and I will always be greatful!

Madison

Dakota Wesleyan University is a very tight knit community and a very successful school in my opinion. I love the size of the classes and the school size and also how safe it seems. This school is the very best option for me education wise, 90% of graduates go into their choice of career field. I love this school and I am looking forward to attending this school.

Trent

I love the size, the people are really nice and the sports are known. Great academics. What I like the most is how I am able to go get tutored by teachers or other people on campus at the library for just about any subject that I need. For someone who isn't that great at school work, I think this is a great idea and every school should have it.