Dallas, TX
Dallas Baptist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dallas Baptist University

My classmates are great, Christian people who are there for you no matter what.

My classmates are great, Christian people who are there for you no matter what.

Some advice I would give to prospective students and their parents include looking at as many schools as possible, asking the really tough questions to both current students and faculty, and if possible, staying overnight at the school. From personal experience I wished that I had looked into more schools before agreeing to go to DBU. I had nothing to compare it to, and seeing now some of the other universities that my friends attend, I might have made a different choice. If you are looking for a big sports town or a lot of weekend activities, DBU is not for you! Make sure that the school you are agreeing to pay for, is what you really want. Also, I would make sure to ask anything and everything to the faculty and staff before handing over your checkbook. Financial aid has been a tough road for me, simply because I didn't know all it involved beforehand. Finally, by staying overnight at an institution the student is able to see all the behind the scenes not viewed in a typical school tour. You will be able to observe interactions between students, professors and staff that cannot be imitated daily.

Someone who doesn't believe that faith and education should go hand in hand, someone who is looking for the "typical" college experience, someone who is looking for a big school atmosphere, and someone who is not actively involved with their community.

It's easy to get caught up in all of the tours and promotion when visiting various colleges. Be sure to choose the college that offers the most for what you want to do in your future.

It has a family atmosphere where students receive support from each other and faculty.

Someone who wants to have fun while getting a degree in their chosen field.

Dallas Baptist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.