Dallas Baptist University

« See more reviews of Dallas Baptist University

The most frustrating for me has been the living situation. I live off campus as a nanny but both my scholarships which are 40% of my tuition require that I live on campus, and so i have to pay for an on-campus apartment even though I don't use it. That means I'm taking out another loan for school every year when I already am taking out 2 loans every year. And this loan isn't deferred, which means I'm paying it off now on my minimal income.

I find the amount of fees the school applies to the already pricey tuition and room fees extremely frustrating. There are monthly fees if there is a balance of any kind on your account. I am already struggling to come up with the price of tuition and to add monthly fees is a bit ridiculous to me.

The administration at this school in the financial aid, registrar and cashier's office is the worst complication of professionals within the state of Texas. However, there is a new director over the financial aid office, so maybe there is hope there.

It is in kind of an out-of- the- way area. The area is growing, but there is nothing within walking distance of the campus. You do have to drive to get where you want to go. Also, there isn't a lot of jobs available on campus.

The Tuition keeps going up and it makes me sometimes want to find another school. I love attending Dallas Baptist University but the tuition is getting higher and higher every year. It's almost $1800.00 a class.

How expensive the school is compared to how much we get out of it. Also it's frustrating that so many people that go here are from very wealthy families and don't have to worry about money ever.

I haven't been there long and so far nothing is really frustating so far. However, something that really stresses me out is the fact that its so expensive, and I don't have very much money.

The most frustrating aspect of my school it the cost. I would love to attend full-time but I just can't afford it right now. Because of this, it will take me longer to earn my degree.

The only frustrating part of school was that it was so far from my home. The commute was about an hour long, but luckily I was able to take some online classes to offset the commute.

The most frustrating thing about school is financial aid. It's necessary to do every year, but I do not enjoy filling out all of the paper work every semester.