Dallas, TX
Dallas Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dallas Christian College

Dawt

I visited Dallas Christian College last week and I really love it. All the students are seem so kind and nice and the counselor admission are very kind and patient, I love that the way they talk to me and how they took care of me they are so respectful. The campus housing are big and comfortable the classroom size are big enough they have a lot of activities. I feel so safe while visiting there. They have the perfect majors and not only class activity they also have an outside activity. Dallas christian College is the best.Dallas Christian College is a small college and there is not much student which all the students and professors are like friends and family we all can get to know each other and work together and which is more easy way to work together. I am a future student of Dallas Christian College and I can’t wait to be being a part of this college and I am so excited.

Claressa

The students and faculty welcome everyone with a smile and treat you like they have know you for years. A very welcoming vibe comes off the campus, and the people that are there, and just puts you in a good mood. I would recommend this college to everyone I know.

Kass

If you want community, then DCC is a great place for you. You get to know almost everyone on campus, professors and staff included, so it feels like a giant family. There aren't many things to do on campus, like go to the gym, but being in the middle of Dallas has its perks. There's plenty of shops, dining, and fun spots to go to with friends. If you like small and cozy, then you probably will like Dallas Christian College.

Mary

They are friendly and upbeat about religion.

They are friendly and upbeat about religion.

I have gotten a since of pride and knowledge about my Lord and Savior. I was always a bible reader, but when I went to Dallas Christian College they made me a warrior for God. They took the book of the Bible and explained it cover to cover on what God was saying back then and how to apply it to our lives. Also, I am able to share the goodness of God to others and that makes me proud. I will not only be getting a B.A. from this college I will also be getting a license to share Gods word in the right way.

A person that is serious about getting to know God and not ashamed to share it with others.

Mark

I have received an education that will last the rest of my life and career. I have been taught by knowledgable, trustworthy, and incredible teachers, all of which love what they do and love theri students more. Some of my professors may not have a doctrate degree, but theie intlligence stretches far beyond mine. They have set a bar so high that I feel I may chase them the rest of my life. And for that to be one of my goals, I consider myself lucky. Some kids go to college and receive a rubbish education that they paid way too much for and will never use. I get to use my education every day.

The quality of education I received from my incredibly knowledgable proffesors. They truly live what they teach and they desire to see growth and maturity out of their students. Thinking back on my decision to come to Dallas Christian College, I am relieved knowing that I chose a school that will promote my individual growth academically, personally, and spiritualy.

The worst thing about Dallas Christian College is the lack of finances. Dallas Christian College is a great institution, however it is plagued by a lack of financed to provide scholarships, consistent upgrades of facilities, and other upgrades around the campus. So in short, lack of money.

Kelli

My classmates are helpful, compassionate and thoughtful.

My classmates are helpful, compassionate and thoughtful.

I have learned a lot througout my college experience about myself and who it is that I am. I have also learned to be more outspoken in the plans in which God has for my life. My children have been encouraged to see their mother return back to school after so many years and the health issues in which I endured being a liver transplant patient. This has encouraged them to keep striving in high school and plan for their own future. I will be attending college at least two more years which will help my two daughters to keep their focus on their high school and college studies.

I do not think there is too much bad relating this school.

Rodrigo

Our school is known for being a school that really cares about the student .

Our school is known for being a school that really cares about the student .

I learned how to be more responsibile for what is more importend things in my life. God comes first and then comes school, in the past a really did not have the best out look about school. But now that I am in college i got start making a run for what the future has for me. Money dose not grow on trees and i have to work hard for what i want in life. College is showing me that nothing is easy in life. But if you work hard it can pay of.

That all the people who go there are amazing to hang out with. Everybody is really nice and they care about you and your future and life. Its a great place to make friends and learn alot about life.

Lindsey

I have learned through my various college classes how to improve my understanding of the world. To connect the concepts that compose each field of study, to make wise and knowledgable decisions based on that connectivity of thought. I have been able to develop methods of reason and careful analysis of the decisions I make and to realize their outcomes. The skills that I have acquired have helped me financially, physically, and in relating to others of all ages and cultures. By taking a variety of courses, I feel well-balanced as an individual and confident in my skills as a professional. I have learned to understand another's point of view and work with them, each having their unique standards, to create a successful result. I feel better prepared to help society, my family, my country, and my community in any compacity afforded me.

The professors are outstanding and the small classes ensure highest learning potential!

I have come closer to the Lord and the education and professors are top notch!

Someone full of life and seeking the Lord! Our community is rich in love and warmth. If you have a desire to get the best education by the greatest professors in an amazing environment then attend Dallas Christian College! You will be a fully equipped leader ready to conquer the world when you leave here!

Dallas Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.