Dallas Christian College Top Questions

Mark

The quality of education I received from my incredibly knowledgable proffesors. They truly live what they teach and they desire to see growth and maturity out of their students. Thinking back on my decision to come to Dallas Christian College, I am relieved knowing that I chose a school that will promote my individual growth academically, personally, and spiritualy.

Ricardo

The level of respect and love that the professors give to their students

Jeremy

The staff and faculty at DCC are passionate about helping the students. We are not just "numbers" or headcount. This shows itself in how they treat us during class, after class, their availability to talk about schoolwork, life, and any other topic that comes up. They all strive to take on mentorship roles with us to see that our entire life, not just our career, is fulfilled and abundant.

Torrey

The best thing about my school would be that it is a small campus with small classes. Because of this, students are able to become closer with their professers.

Marcy

The size. We are a small school but it is awesome!

C.

The best thing about DCC is the obvious care and concern that the professors have for the success of their students in both grades and spiritual growth.

Ruben

It has small class sizes that allows the teachers to be more one on one with the students. Everyone is very friendly andbready to help you and accept you for who you are.

Jade

The best thing about DCC is the community and the opportunites to be the best person you can be. If you come to DCC you will succeed in every area of life. DCC provides the environment needed to excel in academics, as well as life. The professors are caring and committed, and the staff are always willing to offer a smile and their help. I love my school.