Dallas Christian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Dallas Christian College

Kass

If you want community, then DCC is a great place for you. You get to know almost everyone on campus, professors and staff included, so it feels like a giant family. There aren't many things to do on campus, like go to the gym, but being in the middle of Dallas has its perks. There's plenty of shops, dining, and fun spots to go to with friends. If you like small and cozy, then you probably will like Dallas Christian College.

Dawt

I visited Dallas Christian College last week and I really love it. All the students are seem so kind and nice and the counselor admission are very kind and patient, I love that the way they talk to me and how they took care of me they are so respectful. The campus housing are big and comfortable the classroom size are big enough they have a lot of activities. I feel so safe while visiting there. They have the perfect majors and not only class activity they also have an outside activity. Dallas christian College is the best.Dallas Christian College is a small college and there is not much student which all the students and professors are like friends and family we all can get to know each other and work together and which is more easy way to work together. I am a future student of Dallas Christian College and I can’t wait to be being a part of this college and I am so excited.

Claressa

The students and faculty welcome everyone with a smile and treat you like they have know you for years. A very welcoming vibe comes off the campus, and the people that are there, and just puts you in a good mood. I would recommend this college to everyone I know.