Dallas, TX
Dallas Nursing Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dallas Nursing Institute

December

This is the worse nursing program ever created. They hire instructors off of the street. One instructor in particular, Courtney Polk, has never worked as an instructor a day in her life. The other instructors want you to kiss their asses all day in order for you to pass. Even though the school may seem diverse it is not. I had an instructor tell me to thank my slave ancestors for giving us diabetes. She also told another student that if he wants to work in America, he has to learn English. He actually speaks English really well. He just has a strong accent. Save your time, energy, and money. Find somewhere better. There is not a waiting list for a reason. Check out Chamberlain, TWU, or Chamberlain. Anybody is better than Dallas Nursing Institute. Your clinical sites are at damn daycares. This school will never be more than a money hungry establishment. I wouldn't trust anyone from this school to wipe my ass. Do not do it. I just graduated and I wish I would have went somewhere else. I can barely get a job. Nobody wants to hire DNI students but nursing homes in poverty stricken neighborhoods and strip clubs.

Chandlerina

If you want a self-taught nursing program then this school is the one for you. They just be hiring anybody. The OB instructor is complete trash. You won’t learn anything until your junior clinicals. Most of the time you will be at a horrible nursing home or at a daycare babysitting somebody kids. Save yourself time & money and do not choose this program. The graduation rate is so low because everybody repeats a class multiple times before deciding to go into another program. Don’t do it. You have been warned!

Lazarus

The best nursing college ...in Dallas Texas ..experienced instructors...fully equipped clinical labs with modern ..technologies ...several computer labs .it offers accommodation to both working and non-working students ..through evening and accelerated LVN programs .....students are fully baked at the end of the program

John

I have acquired the understanding and the importance of what college can do for an individual in the real world. It can really help an individual excell with their desired career. It is vital in getting a jump start in life or in other words helping accelerate the process of reaching a desired position/occupation that have particular requirements and specifications. Although not all college graduates are able to apply their education immediately following graduation, the abstract benefits it help with an individual is building character, having a better understanding of life, developing a greater appreciation of family, and being able to question the existence of things which is a quality a lot of times shown developed from college students.

I have not yet started to attend college, but I know it is valuable. To attend college is taking the first steps into adulthood, I believe it's an important poit of tansition . It helps you to better understand your responsibilities when you leave your parents completely and begin your own life. There is also the unmatched experience you gain in your field of study, you learn things that would take you much longer to learn on your own. Plus iit is a place to make life long relationships with peers and mentors of like minds and interests.

As a transfer student from the University of Texas at Arlington to the Baylor Louise Herrington School of Nursing, I have never imagined myself as one of the Baylor bears. Throughout highschool I have always heard of how distiguished and accomplished Baylor was as a University, however with my finances I would have never seen myself getting the privilege to attend the school itself. Baylor has provided me with such a valuable experience in the classroom and clinical to prepare myself to be a good and safe nurse. However, I owe most of this great experiences to the Baylor nursing professors. The professors are so caring and knowledgable, they go out of their way to make sure we understand and apply the new material to our nursing career. What I have gotten out of this whole Baylor experience, is the need to give back to the University once I follow through with my goal to become a registered nurse. The professors themselves were once in my shoes, I would like to continue and share what I have and will learn with prospective Baylor nursing students to come.

My school is not only known for nursing, but for education, leadership and service.

My school offers an excellent Bachelors of nursing program for prosprective students desiring to be a registered nurse.

Christina

Its best known for the time frame. It a thirteen month program for vocational nursing.

I would tell my self that even though I think I have penty of time to look at schools and look for scholarships, well i would be thinking wrong. The time goes by so fast and I shouldn't let a day go by without thinking about my future. I would advise to my self to start doing a lot of research for a really good school with a great Nursing program. I would also tell my self to apply for as many grants and scholarships as posswible because next thing you know your first semester will start and you will have to pay for your tuition and books out of pocket. My most important thing to say to myself would to never procrastinate. it is you enemy. doing everything with time will save you from a lot of things in the future.

Well I wont start untill feb. 16 but i think the best thing is that they focus on the essentials needed for vocational nursing and they have classes for hands on experience and the the fact that its a thirteen month program.

• $0

Dallas Nursing Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.