Dalton, GA
Dalton State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dalton State College

Adriana

dalton state college is a great school to attend. very affordable plus the professors help as much as they can. The students are kind and will make conversations with anyone. The campus is safe. If you need help, there is always someone that will reach out a hand.

Gabrielle

If it weren't for Dalton, I wouldn't be going to college. Dalton is so incredibly affordable! I can't believe there aren't more people attending. Dalton has really stepped up and offers affordable education without skimping on the education part. The staff are so nice and always willing to help.

Alondra

My overall opinion of Dalton State has to be be all the extra curricular activities that are available for all students, and how all professors are available at all times. I love how Dalton States gives their students opportunities to be part of the community.

I love Dalton State because it is affordable and I do not have to be taking out loans constantly. I can relax on campus most of the time and get in contact with my professors! I would like to graduate from Dalton State.

Hilary

Dalton State College is a school focused on developing well-rounded, conscientious, and successful students.

You're worried about college, but you shouldn't be. Yes, you have little money to spend on furthering your education, but there are numerous ways to pay for college. Besides, isn't personal growth worth any expense? There are scholarships available for students just like you. You do not have to settle on an inexpensive college that will not give you a valuable experience because you do not have the money to pay for a more established school. Money aside, you will do fine in college. You will buckle down when necessary and excel. However, do not forget to have fun. Get involved in student organizations. College is more than going to class and earning excellent grades. Of course that is important, but it is also important to become part of your college's community. You will meet people who will broaden your view of the world. Education is more than just books and papers; it is growing as a person and learning how you can impact others. My advice for you is to be unafraid. Take all you can from these years; they will serve as an important foundation for learning in the rest of your life.

Josie

It's business and health care programs. They have a wide variety of classes to help you get your degree.

The advice I would give myself would be to work my butt off. Keep my grades up as high as I could get them, I slacked off my senior year and didn't try as hard as I could have. I graduated with a 3.4 GPA, which I am proud of, but I got that without studying or really trying hard at all so to just think if I would have put in more effort I could have gotten my GPA closer to a 4.0 and provided myself with a lot more oppertunities. Apply for all the scholarships and grants as possible even if there is a slight chance of my getting it.

So far they don't offer any of the degrees I want but do offer classes to help me get there.

Justin

Dalton State College is an awesome school that holds students accountable for their actions.

Very Diverse in culture and ethnicity, but all around very friendly.

Stay focused, do NOT take the scenic route, and really think about what it is you want to go to school for. They say the average college student changes their major 5 times while attending college, I've changed mine three times before landing on education. I really wish i did not use valuable time chaseing a degree i was not passionate about and was focused from the beginning.

Lizbeth

The school is very close to home and don't have to drive very far to get there. The atmosphere is friendly it gives off the feeling that you belong there. The school is not small nor large it's the right size to begin the college experince.

The one thing I would advise myself is do NOT procrastinate it doesn't get you anywhere. Procrastinating will make your life stressful and will make you break down. Take all the chance you got to complete everything in time so you won’t have to worry about it later on. You should always make time to study. Also spend plenty of time to be with your friends because you won’t see them much later on. Once you graduate everything won’t be the same things will change and the real world will be waiting. College will soon start faster than you think and the atmosphere will be different. You will meet new people and maybe reconcile will old friends. But overall have fun will senior year and college will be waiting for you in the next chapter of your life.

Dalton State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.