Dalton, GA
Dalton State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dalton State College

Jordan

Dalton State College is not where I would most desire to go to school, but it is a good school.

I would tell myself to try harder at making all A's and gettig my GPA as high as possible. I would tell myself to apply to a lot of schools and don't stay home.

A person who wants a college education, but doesn't want to spend an enormous amount of money.

Angela

Go to college right after graduation because if you wait, chances are you won't go. Believe in yourself and your dreams and you can be anything you want to be. You need to stay commented with school & you will succeed abundantly. You can do all things through CHRIST JESUS who strengthens you. Good luck in your future & GOD bless!

The worst thing about my school is that they charge so much to park each semester and yet you still have to get to school @ least an hour early just to get a parking spot.

Anyone looking for college can attend this school. It is a great college and I really enjoy the atmosphere, teachers, & other students. The only people who shouldn't attend this school, are the ones who don't want to better themselves. As long as you are willing to better your education and your career, this is the school for you.

alejandra

I would advise myself to get prepared to wake up at 6am in the morning ano not go to bed untill aropun 12pm. Since i have a part-time job right after school, i can only do homework when i get home from work. i would also tell myself to be financially prepared. College tends to be very expensive. The cafeteria is food is very bad and there is not much variety so most students have to go out and have lunch off campus. this tends to get extremely pricey after a while. i would advise myself to not put off any work. most teachers assign big papers since the beggining of the semester and i have the bad habit of leaving everything untill last minute. i have had some bad expiriences because i am a procrastinator; thus, i would tell myself to hurry up and just do it. surprisingly, i still make straight As even if i write my papers the night before thye are due!! (which is always the case)

it is small enough that professors are very approachable and willing to help students if they have a difficulty in their appropiate subjects.

there is not much going on. it is a very small school and most students are on transfer program. there's not really a chance to make new friends to to hang out after class because mostly everybody has a job or a family to take care of. i wish there were more acctivities druing which students could interact.

Jalissia

If I could go back in time I would tell myself not to stress about finding the perfect school to attend. I would tell myself that I should make the choice I want and not what my family thinks I should. If i could go back I would tell myself to think about the future more and plan out what I wnat to do and what I want to become. Looking over all that I ahve learned since high school I realize that if I had chosen my school as one of my earlier choices alot of things that have happened wouldnt have. I would tello myself that the school I attend now is the right one and that I should try my hardest to make my goals and dreams come true.

Keontae

The most unique thing about my school is its size. I like small classes where you get to interact with the teachers rather than being crowded in a room filled with 200 people. Communication with professors is the key to really understanding the material presented. In a class with over 200 people its hard to have that special one-on-one time with your professor to make sure you get the help that you need. Small classrooms give you that time to ask your professors meaningful questions that will benefit you for future exams.

I really do wish I could go back in time. I would have taken college more seriously with my classes. I would have been more focused on the prize and not letting other people distract me from achieving my goals. I would also be more ambitious and push myself to worl harder because college is not supposed to be a breeze always. I would try out for anything and put myself out their more. I would tell myself to get more involved in the college. Do not just go to classes attend other events where you can meet interesting people. Also I would join a lot of clubs and try to be president or vice chair. It is very rewarding to have authority knowing that your decisions make difference in whatever you do. Just like Dalton State College's mottow "The sky is the limit." That is what I would tell myself.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that their is never any study rooms available when you need them. Some people are always in the study rooms socializing or not even studying. I think if you want to socialize their are many places other than the study rooms on campus where you can talk. That is a big waste for people to not even use them properly when they are in the rooms. The study rooms imply studing and thats what most people try to get a room so they can work without all the tempting distractions around them.

Cinna

I've heard that our radiology progam here is really well-known.

I've heard that our radiology progam here is really well-known.

I wish I would have studied out of the textbook more because every class that I've had so far requires me to read A LOT of information from the book itself. It also helps studying lecture notes as well because if you read ahead before class, you get the general idea of what class lecture will be about and the information will ideally, make more sense to you.

The drop out rate is ridiculously high! I think it's just the style of teaching with each professor because each professor is different and adapting to their teaching style can be a little frustrating and hard sometimes.

Nikole

Everyone at this college is extrememly helpful with anything you may need. All the professor will assist you both in and out of class. There are facilities that are perfect for studying or just taking a break with friends. All around this is a very good school both educationally and socially.

I knew coming into Dalton State everything to expect and what was expected of me!

Dalton State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.